• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [OPEN!!!] **✧ fig's custom design shop ✧**

Hi, I’m looking for a stall design. I want to do this thing called papel picado. They are the paper banners used in a lot of Mexican celebrations (and appropriated in a lot of Mexican restaurants). I’m hoping you can help. It’s the last thing I need in my day of the dead themed town and I’ve scoured the internet to no avail. Appreciate your time either way.

Attachments

• 45BE1FDF-EAB3-4906-98E8-0814EA94655C.jpeg
    45BE1FDF-EAB3-4906-98E8-0814EA94655C.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi, I’m looking for a stall design. I want to do this thing called papel picado. They are the paper banners used in a lot of Mexican celebrations (and appropriated in a lot of Mexican restaurants). I’m hoping you can help. It’s the last thing I need in my day of the dead themed town and I’ve scoured the internet to no avail. Appreciate your time either way.
hi!! no, i cant really do that, im sorry!!! i think i shouldve specified i do clothing, im gonna do that now

hello! i was wondering if you would do a couple of demon slayer themed designs! i can pay 10k per.im looking for a couple!
here are the ones i want
Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 7.49.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 3.24.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 3.26.10 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 3.27.47 PM.png

thats all! its alright if you only do a couple! and would you mind if you put them in my ables? want my villagers to wear them!

hello! i was wondering if you would do a couple of demon slayer themed designs! i can pay 10k per.im looking for a couple!
here are the ones i want
View attachment 274904View attachment 274905View attachment 274906View attachment 274910

thats all! its alright if you only do a couple! and would you mind if you put them in my ables? want my villagers to wear them!
ack sorry didnt see the order form!
design reference: all the pictures in the post above, and
Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 8.01.02 PM.png

design type: short sleeve dress(not balloon helm)
payment: 50k igb

Hey I have a design by another designer that I love but I’d like it in a different color is that something you can do? Send me a message either way ty

im taking design commissions on new horizons!! only for in-game items and currency, no TBT
form is below!! payment options vary by complexity, but the minimum is ONE WISHLIST ITEM OR 5000 BELLS
I ONLY DO CLOTHING!!! any kind of clothing or hat

WISHLISTS:
accessories || clothing ||
items

FORM:
design reference:
(NON-OPTIONAL - can do real clothing or drawn outfits!! polyvore-style clothing boards work as well. ill end take detailed descriptions, i just need something to work off of)
design type: (optional - coat, long-sleeve dress, brimmed hat, etc)
payment: (offer!!)

SLOTS:
i — Feferily (x3)
ii — OPEN
iii — OPEN
iv — OPEN
v — OPEN
I believe I still have the coin headpiece and I know forsure I have the leaf mask, the alpinist dress in green, the blossoming kimono, the checkered jumper dress and chesterfield coat in the colors on the wishlist, the palatial tank dress, the yellow raincoat, the brown book stands, the fortune telling set and fountain, I can craft you a garden wagon if provided with flowers, I have one of each mush item besides the low stool I believe, I can craft any bookshelf/western style stone/ or stall and you do not need to provide me any materials. In return I need a custom island flag design and if that’s okay with you I’ll dm you the details! Tysm!!!

I believe I still have the coin headpiece and I know forsure I have the leaf mask, the alpinist dress in green, the blossoming kimono, the checkered jumper dress and chesterfield coat in the colors on the wishlist, the palatial tank dress, the yellow raincoat, the brown book stands, the fortune telling set and fountain, I can craft you a garden wagon if provided with flowers, I have one of each mush item besides the low stool I believe, I can craft any bookshelf/western style stone/ or stall and you do not need to provide me any materials. In return I need a custom island flag design and if that’s okay with you I’ll dm you the details! Tysm!!!
hi, id love all of that, but i only do clothing sorry ^^

aah this looks so cute!
design ref is below
502E449C-552B-41EE-9DED-3315B74E781A.png

design type: hoodie
payment: 5,000 to 10,000 bells! (i’ll drop them off at your island if that’s okay)

Back