Only ever had one camper at campsite

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I've been playing the game since launch and I've only ever had one villager at my campsite, the first one that you have to invite when you build it. But apparently they should be showing up every few days? Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm worried it might be a bug

i only got a few when my island was not full, as soon as i had 10 villagers i stopped getting visitors

usually if you have max villagers theyre hard to come by sometimes even without max villagers they dont come vry often

It's not a bug.

I've only ever had one visit aside from the mandatory 6th villager.

I've had 9 villagers for a few weeks and just got my first non-forced camper two days ago. I think it just comes down to RNG.

It's very random and seems to not happen very often, but there is another thread on the same subject saying that it might be more often after the most recent update.
I believe the people saying so were time travelers though so some of us may not see the change till a few days later.

Thank you for the replies! I'm so relieved it's not a bug, hopefully I'll get a camper at some point soon :D

Back