Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
henlo
so i'm almost out of maker paper, and if i dont get any more marker paper i can't draw for the rest of the month ;a;
so i'm opening up a commission slot //dies

it will be ?10 [$13 ish] for something like this
180417___ash_s_moving_castle_by_hiimeki-db3ll7f.png
[couple bust up w/ simple background or halfbody w/ simple background]
or ?7 for smth like this
tumblr_olh4w1V37b1ulm2xxo1_1280.jpg
[3 colour lineless bust w/ simple bg]
anyway pls save me from the hell of only being able to doodle or do watercolours OTL
thank you for looking!

Hi! These look great, but I don't think you're allowed to sell stuff for real money here. I could be wrong but I don't want you to get in trouble.

Hi! These look great, but I don't think you're allowed to sell stuff for real money here. I could be wrong but I don't want you to get in trouble.

yep you are! its only if you're trading items such as collectables or TBT for real life cash that there's a problem :)

Hi! I love your art, and I'm interested in a commission. I'm just curious about whether you mean to send the drawing (plus postage, of course) or link to a copy of a digital scan? I'd imagine the latter but I haven't commissioned a piece like this before.

Hi! I love your art, and I'm interested in a commission. I'm just curious about whether you mean to send the drawing (plus postage, of course) or link to a copy of a digital scan? I'd imagine the latter but I haven't commissioned a piece like this before.
aah i wouldn't be able to post it because it could case me trouble with my parents, and also because the marker paper i use is very thin and would probably rip in postage ;a;
however i can do a digital scan! usually i just take a photo though, because then its taken in the same lighting i drew it in and for me its the same colours as i drew with.
here's a comparison!
comparison_by_hiimeki-db4qkz0.png

usually the scans end up a lot more washed out because i tend to use lighter colours due to the lighting in my room, but that doesn't show up well on scans OTL

aah i wouldn't be able to post it because it could case me trouble with my parents, and also because the marker paper i use is very thin and would probably rip in postage ;a;
however i can do a digital scan! usually i just take a photo though, because then its taken in the same lighting i drew it in and for me its the same colours as i drew with.
here's a comparison!
comparison_by_hiimeki-db4qkz0.png

usually the scans end up a lot more washed out because i tend to use lighter colours due to the lighting in my room, but that doesn't show up well on scans OTL

Ah I see. I love the piece in the digital scan even more than I did originally!! I thought the image in the OP *was* the scan lol! I would prefer a digital scan please, I don't think it's washed out at all! I can get the scan printed at my end no worries.

Provided we can work out a) payment method for ?10 (I prefer PayPal but can do CC if required - though I assume the latter is less of an option for you for the same reason postage is), and b) what you'll draw (I have a reference photo I can send you privately or if you'd rather, I can choose something from an animated movie) = deal!

Just FYI, artists usually send work like this rolled up and packed securely in a postage tube. Occasionally a piece might be sent in between the pages of a hardcover notebook or something, but that's much less common in my experience.

:)

Ah I see. I love the piece in the digital scan even more than I did originally!! I thought the image in the OP *was* the scan lol! I would prefer a digital scan please, I don't think it's washed out at all! I can get the scan printed at my end no worries.

Provided we can work out a) payment method for ?10 (I prefer PayPal but can do CC if required - though I assume the latter is less of an option for you for the same reason postage is), and b) what you'll draw (I have a reference photo I can send you privately or if you'd rather, I can choose something from an animated movie) = deal!

Just FYI, artists usually send work like this rolled up and packed securely in a postage tube. Occasionally a piece might be sent in between the pages of a hardcover notebook or something, but that's much less common in my experience.

:)

I'll PM you now! I'd need to see the character/s first anyway haha! And paypal is fine :)

Back