Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
*presses A button next to Triforce*
*sees it disassemble and play Zelda music*
*sees pieces fly in the air with Zelda music playing*
*sees it fall back into place*

This is, undoubtedly, the BEST special item EVER. I'm not selling it, though, so don't ask. If you wanna touch it, visit my town.

:p

Bulerias said:
*presses A button next to Triforce*
*sees it disassemble and play Zelda music*
*sees pieces fly in the air with Zelda music playing*
*sees it fall back into place*

This is, undoubtedly, the BEST special item EVER. I'm not selling it, though, so don't ask. If you wanna touch it, visit my town.

:eek: OMG!!!! I NEED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY NEED THAT!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!! your so lucky >__> i would pay you 100000 bells for it if i had that much...

Bastoise99 said:
Where'd you get it?
Crazy Redd. The Triforce is an undocumented item that is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY hard to get. And get this - Redd had it the second time he came to my town, today.

And ZeldaFreak - If you get those 100,000 Bells, I'll think about it. >:D

Actually guys... I'm not selling it for ny price, even one million Bells. Sorry.

I will give you 2 milllion <small><small><small><small><small>tbt</small></small></small></small></small> Bells!

Bastoise99 said:
I will give you 2 milllion <small><small><small><small><small>tbt</small></small></small></small></small> Bells!
I can give myself those, thanks.

Guys, I'm in my bro's town right now, so I'll check if it appears in the catalog later. It probably won't even appear, since villager pics don't.

Bulerias said:
Guys, I'm in my bro's town right now, so I'll check if it appears in the catalog later. It probably won't even appear, since villager pics don't.
but you dont BUY those from anyone

;)

Back