• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bulbaville Journal

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Bulbaville
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Pansies

MossyGobbo

Bells
Island
Bulbaville
Someone suggested starting a journal for my new island, so that’s just what I’ll do! Here’s the entries for the previous days of starting!

August 23rd
• Moved to the island getaway! The two other people joining me are Genji and Agnes
• We’ve decided to name this island Bulbaville! Our airport is a nice green to match the name, and we have plenty of peaches for food!

• Jeez… I slept so long after our little party last night.
• We’ve all set up our tents by the beach and… hey is that a seagull washed up by the shore? We need to see if he’s ok!
• Genji poked him with a stick a few times, and he’s woke up! We all helped him find his parts to rebuild his communicator to find his crew… I have a feeling him falling into the ocean wasn’t an accident…
• Donated a ton of fish and bugs to Tom Nook, and he’s getting his friend Blathers to come to the island! Too bad I can’t give him anything else, I’ll just leave all the new bugs and fish I catch outside for now.

August 24th
• Blathers has arrived! I’ve donated plenty of things to him and he plans on upgrading his tent to a fully-furnished museum!
• I’ve learned how to organize my pockets a little better and build better tools with the iron I’ve been collecting
• Speaking of, I wish there was more around this island! The twins(?) need some materials to help build their shop. Hopefully I can find more tomorrow!
• A camel named Sahara came by today selling rugs, I bought three and got a nice wallpaper for free!

August 25th
• Woke up today to the sound of construction happening for Blathers’ museum. Guess I’ll have to keep hoarding the new critters I find!
• But hey, at least I’ve found the rest of the iron needed to complete the store the twins wanna build! All thanks to Agnes lending me a shovel and Genji giving me some of his iron.
• Jeez, there’s been so many balloons today carrying money, a few had 30,000 bells! Where do they come from??
• Tonight is pretty beautiful, and I’ve even seen some shooting stars! I’ll wish on some and see what happens to… wait… is that a ghost!?
• I talked to him, and we both scared the crap out of each other! I scared him so bad he lost several bits of his spirit pieces. Whoops… But I’ll help him find them! He seems nice enough. His name is Wisp.
• I got all of Wisps spirit pieces with my net, they’re way too cold to touch! But he was grateful, and gave me a popcorn machine as thanks! That’s pretty cool.

August 26th
• Wow, those shooting stars really worked! I found little star pieces all over the beach! I hope there will be more tonight.
• The twins already finished building their new store, called Nooks Cranny! They built it overnight, and it’s a cute little place.
• I met a cool dog named Harvey today! He’s invited me to his island where he does photography. Maybe I’ll pay him a visit tomorrow.
• Tom Nook has requested I build a bridge to connect the island over the river. Genji is offering to help me, so hopefully we’ll be done quickly!
• Apparently Tom has been getting some calls about more people wanting to live on the island, and it’s why he wanted a bridge to be built. I’ll help him set up the plots he needs for new islanders!

August 27th
• A little hamster named Clay has moved into one of the plots today! He has very cool markings, and looks like a piece of pottery. Fits the name I suppose.
• I met a little boar named Daisy Mae! Apparently she’ll be showing up every Sunday to sell turnips for the stalk market. I have quite a bit of bells, so I decided to buy 300 turnips! Hopefully I can get some good profit from it.
• There’s a fox set up with a booth outside of Tom’s tent setting up for fireworks! He’s an… interesting person. His name is Redd, but something about him seems… shady. Agnes agrees but Genji thinks he’s fine. We’ll have to keep an eye on that fox.
• I’ve got my first wetsuit in the mail, though! I’ve never worn one before, but I’m finding some really cool creatures on the ocean floor as well. Some of them are really fast!
• While I was diving I met an otter named Pascal! He asked for a scallop that I found and I gladly gave it to him, in return he gave me a DIY recipe for a mermaid chair! I wonder if he just… lives in the ocean? He’s a chill guy, I like him.
• It’s time for the fireworks! Redd’s vibe is still kinda off… but I’ve been having fun with the prizes he’s given me! The fireworks are so pretty, Genji loves them! So does Agnes, but I think she’s here more for the food.

Back