• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A quick intro! <3

CappyAdams

Bells
Switch
2754-7548-6101
Hey!
Hey! My name is Cappy (online name)!
I'm a young 3D artist who uses Blender to make 3D art and animations! (And VRoid Studio for some character models!)
Nice to meet ya!
--
Why am I here?
I'm here because I'm a freak for animal crossing, especially for New Horizons and New Leaf! Another reason I'm here is to meet other AC series fans, find people to play the games with, etc. I will also probably share my art here in The Museum as well! So yeah!
How did I get into AC?
It all started back when New Horizons first came out. I wasn't too interested in the game but when my friends started playing, I got interested and got the game for my switch! I quickly got REALLY into the game! Then some time later, I got the Virtual Console version of Wild World on my Wii U! After that I got City Folk and then I got New Leaf! I'm planning on getting the original game GameCube as well!
Who am I? (more info)
  • I'm a Polish gal who was born in Ireland (My parents are both Polish)
  • I have an OBSESSION with technology (all of it)
  • I have a lot of pets
  • I also happen to make memes sometimes
  • I love art (I'm an 3D artist and Animator!)
  • Idk what else I should say XD
Where can you contact me?
You can find all of my socials on my very own website!

Note: If you wish to play with me, You can find my friend codes on my profile!
--
Anyways, I hope to see ya soon! 💙

Hiii Cappy, welcome to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🫶🏻

What kinds of pets do you have? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Welcome to the forums, Cappy! 🎉I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to checking out your art if you share it in The Museum!

I'm curious what types of pets you have? And how many is a lot?! 😊💗

Hiii Cappy, welcome to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🫶🏻

What kinds of pets do you have? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️
Thankies for the welcome!
I have quite a lot of pets so it's hard to list all of them sometimes XD (I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 parrot, 1 Guinea pig, 1 rabbit, 1 fish)
oh and I do have a fav villain who's name is coco!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums, Cappy! 🎉I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to checking out your art if you share it in The Museum!

I'm curious what types of pets you have? And how many is a lot?! 😊💗
Haha thanks for the words!!
when it comes to pets I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 parrot, 1 Guinea pig, 1 rabbit and 1 fish! (I think that's all of em! It's hard to list them all haha! XD)

ouuu!!!! how did you get into blender? my friend tried nudging me down that route during college but i never got around to it.

vroid 😔 i had such a hard time with it during my thesis project (probably added more stress learning a new program at the time,) but i’ve thought about going back to it and giving it another try 🥹

Howdy and welcome to TBT!! I’m also an artist but usually for 2d mediums but sometimes it’s fun to mess around with Blender

Howdy and welcome to TBT!! I’m also an artist but usually for 2d mediums but sometimes it’s fun to mess around with Blender
ooooooooo I see! :3 also thanks for the words!
Post automatically merged:

ouuu!!!! how did you get into blender? my friend tried nudging me down that route during college but i never got around to it.

vroid 😔 i had such a hard time with it during my thesis project (probably added more stress learning a new program at the time,) but i’ve thought about going back to it and giving it another try 🥹
Well, here's how I got into Blender: It all started when I was younger and was super curious about the 3D models in Mario Kart! so I did research on 3D models and found out about Blender and decided to give it a shot! (and now I can't stop using it haha!)
also, If ya wanna get back into VRoid I can try to give ya some tips! but keep in mind... I'm not the best teacher or anything XD

that’s fair, i’ve found myself being curious about how certain models came to be so maybe i’ll give blender or another 3D software a shot in the future :3

i’ve watched a couple of videos on youtube about vroid but it still seems like a Lot, so i might have questions but this will also be a future problem haha!

that’s fair, i’ve found myself being curious about how certain models came to be so maybe i’ll give blender or another 3D software a shot in the future :3

i’ve watched a couple of videos on youtube about vroid but it still seems like a Lot, so i might have questions but this will also be a future problem haha!
Oh I see! Also, you can always ask me about any of these programs! I know quite a lot about all types of 3D software! (this includes Blender, VRoid, MMD, SFM and GMod! (gmod probably doesn't count that much but I know how to make art in it))

Back