• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

The turnips in my game are at 531 BELLS!! I'll have my town open for maybe 2 hours so get over here! (do i put my friend code here or is there a form of dming on this?)
(oh, also, is it okay if i charge a small entrance fee? if so how much would that fee be?) (sorry i'm very new to this forum, and pretty new to new leaf as well...)
Post automatically merged:

Anyone have good turnip prices?
See above!

Hi, if anyone has any turnip prices of 110+ bells please let me know!! I can trade the pavé clock, dresser, and end table if you want.

Hi, if anyone has any turnip prices of 110+ bells please let me know!! I can trade the pavé clock, dresser, and end table if you want.

Hi! They pay 197 bells for them in my town today. I don't need any payment (if you want to come in my town).
Just to be sure, you are asking for New Leaf right?

Hi! They pay 197 bells for them in my town today. I don't need any payment (if you want to come in my town).
Just to be sure, you are asking for New Leaf right?
Yes, is it okay if I visit in about 20-30 minutes? : )
edit: yes, i’m asking for new leaf, i forgot to specify, sorry about that.

Last edited:
It's open!
Post automatically merged:

Magical town, the mayor is Madame today.

Back