• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips are selling for 182 bells in my secondary town! The FC for this town is: 5215-1127-1528. I'll be available from 8 to 11 Pacific time tonight if wants to come over! Just PM or VM me so that I can get your FC!

Today my turnips sell for 499 bells! pm me if you want to come over, I don't know for how long i'll be able to play ^^'

I have turnips at 465. VM me if you want to come over (probably won't be for another 10 hour or so until I'm home though). If I TT back a few hours to save the price will I lose the high price?

I have turnips at 465. VM me if you want to come over (probably won't be for another 10 hour or so until I'm home though). If I TT back a few hours to save the price will I lose the high price?

I don't think so, as long as it's the same day.

My turnips are selling for 430 bells! I need someone whose town is one Sunday morning though, because I didn't buy any turnips this week. :)

I've TTed to keep the price, still sitting at 465 if anyone wants to sell!

Anyone have anything over 100? I'm looking at a pretty huge deficit right now..

I'd love to come sell! I have a LOT of turnips though so it might take a while if that's alright?

Sure that's fine :) I'll add you & open in a moment! You're free to go on your own ( it's kind of a trek to get there ) and it's a new town so a complete mess.

Sure that's fine :) I'll add you & open in a moment! You're free to go on your own ( it's kind of a trek to get there ) and it's a new town so a complete mess.

awesome, thanks so much!

edit: it's Anne from Adrift right?

Last edited:
Back