• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Howdy peoples, anyone got any decent prices... i bought tons and i got nowhere to sell em (alarm bells ringing) feel free to pm me your prices, thanks, T

Please tell me someone has a town that is buying Turnips for a high price! I have until tonight to sell mine or I just waited a lot of bells :(

New Year, New Turnip prices!!!!! Lets see those towns! :0 looking to sell all boxes of turnips

anyone who PM'ed me, can you guys pls. post here in this thread? i havent been on tbt much and i completely forgot how to get to the visitor message lol i just need your fc's guys! thanks!

anyone who PM'ed me, can you guys pls. post here in this thread? i havent been on tbt much and i completely forgot how to get to the visitor message lol i just need your fc's guys! thanks!

I'm not sure if something's up with the Nintendo Network or what, it's starting to get annoying lol. How much longer will you be up?

Sorry you're having trouble. Hopefully this message helps you. I added you!

thanks for responding guys <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll be having this price range for a week, so if u wanna come back again, feel free to give me a buzz.

Back