Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i was first and then took some time to drop stuff and grab the turnips :p then i put the code and it said your island’s name but kept saying there is a signal distortion. Now I’m 5th in line but no 1 has been in line for 16m and twice, so maybe I just don’t get it
Hmm, interesting. Do you normally need to kick people manually after they leave? Or does it happen automatically

Hmm, interesting. Do you normally need to kick people manually after they leave? Or does it happen automatically
I was just at your island. Idk. Maybe it’s ppl coming multiple times without requening? Now the first one is in queue for 26m and I got back in line and am coming again :>

My price is 577. Don't pm me though. Just quote my post if you want to sell. I'm on for like 20mins.

hi there Toot! are you still on? i would like to sell my turnips as well :^D (aaah sorry it wouldn’t quote it for some reason)

Last edited:
Turnips are selling for 412 on my island today. Feel free to stop over - no entry fee, but any tips always appreciated. My island isn't super easy to navigate, but Nook's is more or less straight north from the airport. I'll keep it open until noon (3.5 hrs) while I'm afk working.

Edit: it's noon - closing up shop. Thanks to all who were able to visit!

Last edited:
Turnips are 515 on my island, tips are welcome (NMTs, bells, rare items)

-removed link-

Edit: Oh, and Saharah is also here, if you see her you can buy stuff from her as well!

Last edited:
Yes I'm sorry, I was closing up for today! :( Hope you manage to sell your turnips somewhere else!

Anyone open tonight? I just need to sell turnips for anything over 110 at this point. My store closed the day of my spike. :cry: Happy to tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back