• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!
I'd love to come by if you are still hosting. If you have time, I'd make two trips, but I don't know how long your line is at this point.

my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!
Hi if this is still available I'd like to join :)

I'd really like to come by, let me know if you're still open :)

Is this still open to visit :) I'd love to come sell!

if youre still open cn i come? :0 !! might need to do a couple trips tho

Can i come sell turnips?

Hi is it still possible to sell turnips? I'll tip nmt's

Any chance you are still open and want more visitors?

Are you still open for business?

Can I come if you're still open? I've got a couple of NMT

My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

Tips = NMT, or Gold. If you have neither, 99k bag is ok.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

***If you have multiple trips please tell me, and at least 1 NMT per trip***

My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

Hey! Interested in coming. Can tip too!

could i come ?

would love to visit ! c;

I can bring you a NMT for a trip, thank you!

Hi could I visit with multiple trips!

Would love to visit! Will tip with NMT. Might have to do 2 trips if that's okay!

Last edited:

May I come!

I'd love to come! Will bring a NMT every trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back