• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!
Would love to come if possible!

Last edited:
my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!
would love to come by to sell turnips if that is fine 🌈

may i join please?

Hello, I’d like to sell too if possible.

I'd love to come as well. Let me know!

Hey! I know you have a lot of people probably, but if you can squeeze me in I would really appreciate it!

Hi! Am I allowed to come multiple times? I can pay a ticket per visit.

Hi, may I please come? It is saturday PM for me and I am sweating lol
I have ntm

Last edited:
I would love to come as well ! Thank you!

Oh gosh can I join as well? I know you have a bunch of people already but if I can join the list I’d love to!

Hi, if you have room I would love to come! I can bring NMT

Last edited:
Quite the line you have going on! But thanks for giving the opportunity! I can give you 3 Tickets as for letting sell if the chance comes! I'll be ready when you are to dm for the code. ^-^

May I come? I got NMT for ya too! Thanks so much

hi!! would i be able to come sell some? ☺️

I'd like to come by to sell! :)

Last edited:
I would like to come if possible!

I'd love to come as well if you can fit me in. I'd be more than happy to tip.

could I be added to the queue pls! c:

Can I come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back