• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
daisy mae is in my town buying for 104 bells, pm if interested, tips are appreciated but not necessary. i will be allowing 1 person in at a time so please be patient :)
Hi can I come and visit please?

Hi everyone! My turnip prices right now are 404. If you'd like to come sell please let me know, and I'll dm you a dodo code!
Tips are appreciated but certainly not required :giggle:

My prices are 152 bells today and I also have Kicks...

I'm accepting 99k bells or 1 NMT for a visit. Leave it at the airport! Thx!!!

Last edited:
Nook's is buying for 639. This is my morning price so it's only good for another three hours.

I'll do my best to let people in until then, but after that I have to go anyway.

PM me for code. Please come and go directly, I'll be working on town chores in the meantime.
Can i come visit

Nook's is buying for 639. This is my morning price so it's only good for another three hours.

I'll do my best to let people in until then, but after that I have to go anyway.

PM me for code. Please come and go directly, I'll be working on town chores in the meantime.
Amazing, I would love to come!

I would love to come, my turnip prices have been awful!

Is there still time? cause I would like to come.

Hi everyone! My turnip prices right now are 404. If you'd like to come sell please let me know, and I'll dm you a dodo code!

I would love to come! My turnip prices have been awful

Hi! Are they still as high or similarly high? If so I'd very much appreciate being able to visit, and can offer a small tip in exchange

I would love to come! My turnip prices have been awful

Hi! Are they still as high or similarly high? If so I'd very much appreciate being able to visit, and can offer a small tip in exchange

Hii I'm sorry for late reply! ;_; Unfortunately the price went down to 130s, I'm sorry!

Looking for Daisy Mae to buy some turnips and will tip! Can do an NMT, Several Bunny day DIYs, a steamer basket DIY or we can work something else out!

I'm posting this on behalf of someone not on the forums. Turnips are 583 bells and will PM the code. Opening one by one for anyone interested! Tips are appreciated but not required. :blush: Active for 1 hour (currently 8:55 pm).

Just remembered he also has Mabel. Feel free to check her out too!
Hi, I will like to sell my turnips. please if still avaiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back