• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey going to lock up the queue for a few minutes, I may open it up again later~

Last edited:
Hey I'm selling for 597 again. Simply use this link
All you need to do is join the queue, when it's your turn you'll receive the dodo code. When you're finished, please leave the queue. Please ask if you want to come back more than once.

Tips are appreciated, I'm the hotdog.
Please leave using the airport, leaving any other way will crash the game.
ah sorry im moss btw, my game bugged out and i had to reset! but im On my way now

All done for today :) thanks to all who stopped by and I’ll be leaving feedback within the next 24 hours. You all were great!

My airport is still open for anyone interested. Saharah is also in town.

DM me with your IGN and Island Name for the Dodo code. :)

I'm in PST time zone

darn why am I always asleep when people are online :eek:

anyone happen to have daisy in their town? //

Hi everyone. Does anyone have Daisy on their island? is it possible for me to visit?

Hello! My turnips are 453 bells today! I'll sure be making breaks and all, so check this link :

To know where it's at currently and have the Dodo code! (If the queue is closed it means I'm taking a break.)

You can also DM me if you need to, but I don't expect to be online all the afternoon...
Have a nice day :)

Turnips are currently selling for 608, send me a PM if you are interested! Tips are appreciated but not required!
I should be free until 9pm BST so hopefully I can get round to most people!
Edit - I’m back and reopening my gates, PM me for dodo code

Last edited:
Hi guys, My turnip prices are at 469!

I'll allow in groups of 4

Please private message me your Town name and In name game and I'll reply with the Dodo code when it's your turn.

I would very much appreciate any Nook Mile Tickets or any Hybrid flowers when you arrive :)

Please respect my town and also I kindly ask you just leave any gifts and sell as quickly as possible, after everyone is done I'll be ending the session to allow more people to come. If I find it become too chaotic I might only allow 1 person at a time but I'll see how this goes

daisy mae is in my town buying for 104 bells, pm if interested, tips are appreciated but not necessary. i will be allowing 1 person in at a time so please be patient :)

Hey y’all my turnips are going for 494 right now! Will have about an hour to do this so allowing groups of 3 in at a time. Kindly asking that you only sell your turnips and go! Accepting bells, rare gifts and NMT! DM me with your IGN and Island name! Thanks

PS: Please don’t take my fruit or trample the flowers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back