• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turnip price is 535. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.

My turnip price is 535. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.
Pls me

I am in

mee

Me plz

Are you doing like a waitlist thing or should I comments everytime you say you’re doing another entry?
No waitlist or anything like that. I'm just doing it on a first come first served basis. Well... first come after my post lol.

i'd like to come!!

edit: nvm LOL

I posted like 2 minutes before you posted hahaha does that put me on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back