• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooklings buying for 567 right now 1 NMT per entry. If you have a golden shovel diy or golden slingshot diy you can have the rest of your entries free until your hearts content or I fall asleep
Hello, (I'm new to doing this) I have a couple of NMT (I think that means nook miles ticket) that I'll drop on entry if you're willing to let me sell!

Nooklings buying for 567 right now 1 NMT per entry. If you have a golden shovel diy or golden slingshot diy you can have the rest of your entries free until your hearts content or I fall asleep
If you're still taking people, I can bring a NMT for you c:

probably gonna be super busy but if you have time I’d love to come give you a NMT and sell my turnips

My town's Turnip Price is currently 185. I am pretty sure that this is high.

If you have round glasses (black, blue or red), cat dress, that bath towel dress (preferably black or white), skull furniture, or something else really cool/rare for me to catalog, I would appreciate it.

EDIT: The guy above me has a better price. I recommend going there.

Do you know if you can catalog amiibo posters? I have an amiibo poster, but firstly are you still accepting visitors?

you still accepting visitors? If so please send Dodo Code. I can pay NMT

Do you know if you can catalog amiibo posters? I have an amiibo poster, but firstly are you still accepting visitors?
That post is almost a month old. It is Sunday evening, so there are no Turnip Sales, either buying or selling, at the moment.

I PMed you about the posters.

Anyone happen to still have Daisy? Or willing to TT back? I can pay for the trouble. Or let you sell in return.

Turnip 313
I know its a small amount, but its open for those who wants to sell for cheaper lol...comment and ill dm you dodo code

bells/furniture/diy appreciated (would love the fruit jar diy or just craft 1 if u have it) but no tip needed

EDIT: closed.

Last edited:
Daisy is selling turnips for 92 bells a piece right now! DM me for code! <3
There's no entry fee but tips are always appreciated. <3

Last edited:
Turnip 313
I know its a small amount, but its open for those who wants to sell for cheaper lol...comment and ill dm you dodo code (will be open for an hour or so)
bells/furniture/diy appreciated (would love the fruit jar diy or just crafted if u have it) but no tip needed,
I'd like to come :)

Turnip 313
I know its a small amount, but its open for those who wants to sell for cheaper lol...comment and ill dm you dodo code (will be open for an hour or so)
bells/furniture/diy appreciated (would love the fruit jar diy or just crafted if u have it) but no tip needed,
can i come?

Turnip 313
could I come please? :)

Hello! I would like to visit too. I'd need two trips, and I can bring NMTs!

Nooks Cranny is currently buying turnips for 566. My gates will be open for a while. Dodo Code: FXY0D

Is this still open??? I’d love to come visit and sell my turnips. I could make it worth your while.
Post automatically merged:

I have plenty of NMT would love to come and sell if I could :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back