• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone's island still selling turnips right now? Timmy and Tommy are buying at a high price in my town right now but I have none. I will let people in once I can find some to purchase first.

Turnip prices at 602, I will let the first 4 people who message me sell their turnips to keep it organized :)

Edit: Nooks is closed! Thanks to anyone who came by :)

Last edited:
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! Thank you all so so much for the interest! I'm wrapping up the last few people in line and will stop here for now.

For those of you that came through and sold, please enjoy! For those that left tips, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it even if it wasn't necessary! And for those of you that weren't around when I pinged you, I apologize deeply and ask for your forgiveness ; _ ;.

I messaged a few people back that were interested and I'll let those people in and I'll stop there~. This is a lot more exhausting than I thought but I'm very happy I could help all of you!! Cheers, and happy crossing everyone :)!

Turnip prices are 535! Date is currently July 7th on my island (though I have no idea if this has an effect on your turnips~).

Some house rules!
  • One trip per person! This is so I can get more people in and out. I'd like everyone to get a chance if possible ^^.
  • Once you arrive, please go straight to the shop and sell! You can leave through the airport or hitting minus. Tipping is appreciated but not necessary~ ^^.
  • Once I message you with a dodo code, I'll give you up to 5 minutes to come in before I close the gates and notify you that I've moved on to the next person. I can't have multiple people waiting ; o ;.
  • If you have read all these house rules, please title your message "Howdy doo Eve!" so I know you've read the rules. If you don't, I will ignore your message. Thanks for your understanding!!

Last edited:
Turnip prices are 535! Message me and I'll send you a dodo code and some island rules. PWYW or not at all! The only caveat is that there will be one trip per person so I can get more people in and out. Once you enter, sell, and then leave, that's it! This'll be edited when I'm done hosting. Date is currently July 7th on my island so keep that in mind^^.
I PM'd you!

Hi everyone! I think after that I'll continue to host these when I feel I have the time. That was super duper hectic but I'm super happy to have helped ya'll out! I apologize again if I missed you or you were unable to make it when I pinged you. I'll definitely try and find a better system next time to see if I can't get this along more smoothly. Thank you guys so much for your patience with me and I hope you enjoy your bells! Thank you to all of you who left tips no matter how big or small. I really appreciate it :)!

hey, not sure if you're allowed to make straightup requests on here but if anyone has a 500-600 turnip price atm I'd be very interested in visiting. I have an absolute metric ton of turnips so I'll need about 8 or so visits but I'll give you 10% of the profit for the trouble (I'd estimate that's roughly 2-3 million bells)

thanks man

If anyone has 600+ turnip prices plz let me in to sell...My 'best friends' have been taunting me, saying that my town looks like a 'Detroit toilet' and 'the town is as ugly as your villager'. It gets me really down and I want to do some upgrades...

If anyone has over 200 lol....
I forgot to sell my brothers turnips and time is ticking for my town :eek:

I'm just curious, has anyone who make these kinds of post ever received a DM giving them and only them all exclusive access to a 400+ bell island

My turnip price is at an all-time high of 123.. which is kind of sad because my lowest purchase price was 105 last Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back