• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Of the species that already exists...

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Without creating a new species in the world of AC, what new villagers would you like to see, or create, to become a part of Animal crossing?
Species acceptable are villager species that already exist and NPC species that already exist.
Purple and white otter in the style of(pick one: Pascal, Lottie or Lyle), with a peppy personality.

A black dog in a style of Copper with a personality of sisterly. Her name can be Comet and she wants to go to space.

A yellow wolf with a jock personality and play hobby. He can be inspired by a Dingo. Maybe name him Kal. He can have boomerangs in his house. He wears a brown outback hat.

I'd love to see dog villagers created from Booker's model. I love English bulldogs, have had them for nearly two decades now. Booker is adorable and reminds me of our first bulldog.

I'd love to see another unicorn! Perhaps a female one this time, in the stereotypical colorful modern unicorn style. Maybe a pegasus as well? Not sure how that would work with the current horse model, but I'd love to see it!

I wish there were villagers with the animals that are Npc only, for example: otters (Lottie) alpacas (Reese and Cyrus) and Raccoons (Tom Nook).

I really hope they add those species as villagers in the next AC game, it could be with different models of course, so the NPCS still are unique!
Post automatically merged:

Same! Bulldog is my fav dog race, and i also wish there were more unicorns other than Julian.

...this is unfair lol

Maybe a t-rex or dinosaur themed alligator villager? We need more reptiles 🐍🦎🐢🐊
An alligator who wears a turtle shell accessory on their back (alligator snapping turtle)? 🥰 They could be a jock and have some moss hair.

I would like to see a crow and a raven added as villagers. I figure a crow villager could be of the Bird species, while a raven would fit well with the Eagle model since ravens are bigger than crows. I made an all-avian species town in New Leaf where I have representatives from all the various bird species in the series (Bird, Chicken, Duck, Eagle, Ostrich, Penguin) as residents and the closest we have to either visually is Jacques since he's dark blue, but I'd rather some proper corvids be added to the series.

Those are the ones that spring readily to mind, but if I think of some others then I'll post again later.

Omg i was gonna post a crow/raven too! We need more generally edgy villagers, not because their personal style but because of their species.

• Dark Academia octopus named Penn. He’s navy blue, has oval glasses, and wears the college sweater. His catchphrase is “classmate”. Besties with blathers, of course!
  • Cactus cat named atticus. He wears a pink shirt. His catchphrase is “poke”.
  • Goat named Heidi. She’s light gray and white with mint and white striped horns. She loves rock climbing. Her catchphrase is “cliffhanger”.

Still holding out hope for a lazy anteater one day! Light blue, with a hoodie and a little shock of hair.

I'd also like to see a Sisterly mouse (maybe black or gray with some paw markings), a Cranky sheep (deep purple, with yellow horns), a Sisterly gorilla (no more aggressively pink Sisterly villagers--I want a gorilla designed after an orangutan!) and some villagers in the style of Nat the lizard, Kicks the skunk, Booker the dog, or Saharah the camel.

I want to see a bulldog dog villager, like Booker. I really like Mac, but he's one of a kind.

Back