• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OakRidge Brigade (Soon To Return)

well, cryindarkness.... i have a birthday party to go to tomorrow (or today?) at 4pm CST... and it'll take about 45 minutes to drive there... but between my baby crying for attention, i'll get right to randomizing my town to get a decent layout, and we can set up a date on that pirate stuff.

And, as said, i might start off at a major holiday and have a mass event again... no reason why Jingle Mingle can't happen before halloween, hmm?

Or better yet, have the people of TBT vote on the holiday they want to be in, and have it run all week so everyone has a chance to have fun. I think it might bring some friendly souls back.

im going to restart my town soon... and i would like some help in motivating me to keep playing... and that motivation is an outfit. I'll even be able to work from the smallest dispersal if i have at least that kind of motivation assistance...

now to those few who know that my town is back up and running, and those others who seen im already starting the OakRidge Brigade work again... -waves-.... im still following by the same rules of free patterns, and donations are welcomed.

Back