• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OakRidge Brigade (Soon To Return)

people cant have parties on their own... they cant socialize themselves like that either... part of the game is doing that.

im going to work all day on my report, and see if i can't finish it, then cleam up my town on saterday to open it for another OakRidge Party.

im currently (and finally) upgrading my town's pathway. Before I couldn't because I was sharing my town, but now that its 100% mine (jen moved, or is about to) I can make a character just for the pathway repair and building.

Hopefully the town will look good again for the TBT standards of today.

Nintendo nuked my wii information upon repair.

OakRidge has to be re-created,a nd hopefully people will help me get all of the fruits again so we can get back on track.

The OakRidge Brigade got nuked... thanks Nintendo!

We will rebuild into a new unit after the birth of my child, and when nintendo is done screwing with my system.

Now that the OakRidge Brigade can finally get rolling again... I will be looking for new commanders, due to the old ones not really being around much anymore...

So you can either apply to be a commander and be put on a trial, or you will get a direct contact letter from me with an offer.

Happy crossing!

Basicly just put on a good face for the general group. This is more or less, like the discription says, the army for theTBT. We help protect the people of the forum by constant update of flaws, people who harm others (reason for the blacklist), and then the usual of helping to find items, pull weeds, make patterns, etc...

Corse most members stick to the idea of only being a friend to other tbt users, and not working, which is also part of the program; so dont think that being lazy will get ya in trouble XD

Hell, being lazy is partly how we end up finding the people who try and screw the next guy over.

i know, i just bumped her and blu down because of it... i still need new comanders, and to rebuild my town...

I'd feel better if i had a pirate hat, eye patch, and the shirt again at LEAST... just to get my signature look back.

vampiricrogue said:
i know, i just bumped her and blu down because of it... i still need new comanders, and to rebuild my town...

I'd feel better if i had a pirate hat, eye patch, and the shirt again at LEAST... just to get my signature look back.
*nominates self*
o;?

cryindarkness said:
vampiricrogue said:

*nominates self*
o;?
LOL! Thanks :p I appreciate it... i just wish i could remember what the hell the shirt i wear on AC is called. XD

im thinking on starting my town in or around new years, then i can just roll it back to the current date to avoid weeds.... even though the grass will be dead, but it will die anyway.

Back