• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OakRidge Brigade (Soon To Return)

im thinking on adding a picture system. The picture system explanes what each person is willing to do when visiting another persons land, or their services to OakRidge Brigade. I'll list down what i can remember but dont get mad if theirs no icons by your name or if its mislabeled. I'll need your guys conformation after i make the list.

lil_newfie, seriously, you are pushing your luck with me... and that's not a good thing to do. Espeiclly your statement over WiiSpeak, telling me to "Shut up." In all seriousness, your not proving to be a loyal OakRidge Brigade member, let alone someone who constantly bothers me to want to be a commander... this rate your almost better discharged; and not on a good term either.

lil_newfie has been dishonorably discharged from the OakRidge Brigade ranks. If interested int he reason, please page me directly. It is causes like these that is not allowed to make public out of respect.

<3 i can't wait to be in this group, lol. today was so much fun with mr. jingle. i wish i had taken screenies...

Yea, i couldnt take screenies myself becouse everything was so rushed. Im glad that my plan for item switching at the gate worked. It also helped in resetting Jingle to find him faster.

You only have two more parties to join to be part of the group. Which to a point im glad, im still making the labeled job icons. XD

hey, anyone know a way to record images directly off the tv screen? I want to make a video ont he OakRidge Brigade, but about all i can do is point a videocamera at the TV... which wouldnt look to good being the lines and what not that'll roll over it. -_-

vampiricrogue said:
lil_newfie, seriously, you are pushing your luck with me... and that's not a good thing to do.
Yeah. Don't mess with them or you'll go on the bad peoples list!

Kidding, kidding. Really, I just wanted to post to point out an error in your first post- You techinically weren't the first unofficial group.

E.P.I.C. doesn't count cos that's considered an official group if thats on the "join here" page. Fact that's any group on that page. Therefore, my group IS the first one.

No.... You still weren't the first group.

TBT existed before you joined, just so you know, so there were groups then.

im danny, on my other sis's account, and i was at the first day of your party,Jingle Mingle, 2 time cuz of the crashes, and u never went to my town! and the second day i was there so..... can i join, remember Danny from Wilton

JJH0369 said:
No.... You still weren't the first group.

TBT existed before you joined, just so you know, so there were groups then.
Yes, but there is a difference.

They dont exist anymore. :p

susannaxb said:
im danny, on my other sis's account, and i was at the first day of your party,Jingle Mingle, 2 time cuz of the crashes, and u never went to my town! and the second day i was there so..... can i join, remember Danny from Wilton
Hey, i checked the online roster for 10 minutes when i was done with cryindarkness (sp?) and you didnt unlock your gate. After 10 minutes, that's not my field anymore.

I return!

And I am going to try and spoof up the home town of OakRidge Brigade... meaning, weeds and... junk... clear out unused characters.... and junk...

And then here's something to benefit the forum itself. To those who recall my scattered tree-feilds, I am going to redo all of them, so each place in my town is dedicated to each type of fruit to make it easier for the forum to get what they want.

also I am thinking on a gyod sale or something... got a lot of them...

As long as I can, Majora... considering I only have one more report to do in English, and then im completely finished for the rest of the year. Then until late Hugest or the very beginning of September, I will have my baby... then of course, take a couple days off to recover from that, and then get back on in between feedings....

About all that is holding me back right now, other then the English report, is probably just fixing the baby room, which im sure doesn't take up any Animal Crossing Time XD

Since everyone knows how to play and get stuff by themselves they don't use this forum.

This one of our goals get this forum a kick start

Back