• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OakRidge Brigade (Soon To Return)

vampiricrogue

Retro Braniac
Bells
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
White Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Feather
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
June 18th, 2013

The OakRidge Brigade has expanded to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf."

To follow to the newest thread, click here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?68779-OakRidge-Brigade-(New-Leaf-Branch)

=========================================

October 3rd, 2009

There has been a shift in power.

BleuDraegen and Daisy have been inactive for over three months. They will be put on the reserved list until they request to be placed back to crew.

==========================================

Announcement: September 27th, 2009

Now that Nintendo has nuked the town about 4 times, we'll finally be able to restart clean, and hopefully be able to help in ways that we couldn't before!

Important notice: July 4th, 2009

OakRidge is officially gone... we will rebuild into a new town... thanks for screwing us, Nintendo!

Important notice: July 2nd, 2009

After Nintendo had repaired my Wii several times, I have discovered that they have nuked the saved data. Sadly, this means that OakRidge is gone.

I will need some help getting the fruits back so we can get back on track.

=========================================
Since there is no viewable option to create your own group, I am going to make my own, and list all of the members here on this thread (by editing the first post constantly). So far, i think we should be called the OakRidge Brigade , and the only way you can become an OakRidge Brigade is to come join one of my open parties in OakRidge at least three times.

The purpose of the OakRidge Brigade is to not only uphold the fruit demand (some members MIGHT hold up turnip demand, but im not sure right now), as well as provide a more friendly group in the TBT forums. Each member of TBT has been approved to join the Brigade under the promises that they are to be on their best behavior when exploring other peoples towns with the up most respect. Some members also offer low priced items that others may be desiring for their homes. Others (like myself) makes free clothing and flag designs for the sake of people enjoying their Animal Crossing experience to the fill extent. Also, yes, we pull weeds when we run across them.

We will forever hold the title to being the first unofficial group on the TBT forums.

If anyone interested in joining, please post.

Last edited:
OakRidge Colors: Dark Green, Black, and Gold
OakRidge Symbol: Oak Tree
OakRidge Brigade Theme: Click Here
OakRidge Brigade Flag: Click Here
OakRidge Brigade Animal: Rover
Homeland Town Tune: c-e-A-b--Geddcg- (yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me)

Leader---
General vampiricrogue

Crew---

--possible new crew list--
technoxmaniac

old crew, but reserved due to inactivity:
BleuDraegen
Daisy

Members---
bdubs2594
Bell_Hunter
blue2kid3
BleuDraegen
Brewster
cryindarkness
Daisy
Dark
Harrison
technoxmaniac

Blacklist--- Highlights available in the blacklist.
bloodbend3r (Reason: Personal attacks.)
BowzaTheKing (Reason: Turnip Theft. Tree Cutter.)
pasta4life (Reason: Turnip Theft.)
SpikeHawk (Reason: Tree Cutter.)
jrrj15 (Reason: Item Scammer. Topic number: 7268866)

------Questions and Answers-------

About__________ (Q&A)

Question: What is the OakRidge Brigade?
Answer: It is a group of people who specialize in nothing but making sure that people enjoy the game to its fullest extent.

Question: How was the OakRidge Brigade formed?
Answer: It was formed under the acts of displaying myself and my friends list out to improve the TBT forums. It was originally called the OakRidge Animal Lovers, but then BleuDraegen thought of a better name; and we adopted it. We all think it turned out pretty well.

Question: Why do you not sell or make a profit your fruits, flag/cloths designs, and other selective services?
Answer: You can't put a price on something you enjoy.

Question: I want to be part of the OakRidge Brigade! How do I do that?
Answer: Well, simple. Join our open Saturday parties at the OakRidge Brigade Homeland of OakRidge, owned by myself, vampiricrogue, at least three times to prove you are worthy of our ranks, then you are free to join. Keep in mind though, you'll be fighting on its own to join the group, due to its popularity.

Question: What does the OakRidge Brigade do on the other days of the week?
Answer: Forfill orders, visit other towns to assist the selective clients... to much to type out on one thread. XD

Question: Is there a way to get quietly dismissed from the OakRidge Brigade?
Answer: No. However. If you don't visit the TBT for a period of 1 (one) month, i will remove you from my lands friends list due to order details and new member demands. We must keep a good reputation up. However, simply ask for me to add you again once you return and i will do so. Please be sure and tell me on where you plan to go if it lats more then a month, that includes being grounded.

Question: What are the ranks of the OakRidge Brigade?
Answer: The same as the United States Army ranks, only more basic. General > Colonel > Major > Captain > Lieutenant > Officer > Sergeant > Corporal > Private. Think of us as the Army of TBT.

Blacklist__________ (Q&A)

Question: What is the OakRidge Brigade blacklist?
Answer: It is a list of people who has intentionally done harm to people to the TBT forum. Rather or not that they directly involve the OakRidge Brigade or its members, we tend to look out for more then just our own kind, but the other people as well.

Question: I'v been Blacklisted! How do I get off of it?
Answer: You don't. Why not? Because if you did it once, you would do it again. The TBT doesn't deserve those kinds of people roaming their lands that they worked hard on.

Services__________ (Q&A)

Question: When you say "Free," What is the limits on it?
Answer: Well of course im sure none of us will give you everything we ever owned, but we do plan to try and make everyone else's end a little easier.

Question: What is the limitation to buying an item from an OakRidge Brigade member?
Answer: Most people sell for store price, plus a little delivery tax on the side. However, I personally make sure that each delivery that is made is not made for personal gain. Aka, selling a 600 bell lava lamp for 600,000 bells is an example of what is NOT the way the OakRidge Brigade rolls. (Neither is 599,999). You are best to ask the members directly for this info.

Question: How do we know which OakRidge Brigade member gives out which services?
Answer: Right now we are working on a color code system, but that might result in constantly looking up the meanings of the colors. Personal profiles was another idea, but that would result in constant changing, and could cause confusion. So right now there is no way to determine who does what until later. However, the color codes isnt that bad of an idea if your mouse is up for it.

Question: What if i still want to pay them more?
Answer: Go ahead, so long as you do not regret your offer, or turn your back them. That alone is a one way ticket to the blacklist for scamming other TBT members. We are here to make people happy, not rage war. If you don't want to donate, then don't.

Other__________ (Q&A)

Question: Is there a way to get discharged, and is there a list?
Answer: Yes there is, and I will not list it, due to the fact that everyone who approches anybody should know how to respect them. The OakRidge Brigade members and leaders expect the same respect as you would give to your parents. As for the list, so far we have only one dishonorable discarge. lil_newfie. Let's keep it that way.

If you have any questions, please post them. :)

I want to join. I try to make it to the parties but I usually work the closing shift. I hope I can make it to at least one of the parties.

kk, i'll add you to the list, along with Blake an Adrian. You and Blake will be my crew since both of you came to ALL my parties, and that'll be my cap limit until i get more members. ^_^

Im thinking every 20 members, i'll pick another crew to join.

technoxmaniac, you said ya wanted cherries from my town right? Well the wii is open... i could open my gate for ya. Fact i could open my gate period if anyone wants to hang out right now. -nod-

Back