o3o Favorite Foods? o3o

hash browns, yorkshire puddings and chicken, you can't go wrong with chicken (not all together obviously those are just 3 foods I like)

Anything considered unhealthy (besides pork/red meat, which I don't eat), haha. I love chocolate, pizza, fried chicken, cake, ice cream, chips, etc. There are some healthier foods I really like though, like apples and eggs.

This thread made me hungry too! Oh, the yummies *o*

Here's my favorite:

659677.jpg

It's crispy chicken with orange (the fruit) sauce and rice. *wipes drool*

Key lime pie and mac & cheese ;w; Not together, of course cx

Mac & cheese pizza at Cici's is bae omfg <333333

I love so much food omg. I really really love Hispanic food though. I LOVE tostadas, chicken (only off the bone, I'm really weird.) I like pretty much any fruit and any raw vegetable. But I'd probably say my favorite meal of all is chicken fettuccine Alfredo. I eat way too much noodles :(

I have a lot...I guess pasta. Just like plain noodles with parmesan and butter (not spaghetti noodles, though. I don't like those). And good sushi, Americanized Chinese food, tiramisu...the list goes on.

Omg please don't... This is a hard questions for me to answer :(

Uhh, I guess I'll just put:
-okonomiyaki
-rice
-pizza
-beef

Uhh, this is all I can think of. The list changes a lot though. The one that never changes is rice and and sometimes okonomiyaki. I guess those are my favorites hahahaha

I know this is such a kid answer but in all seriousness, probably pizza. It's just got all kinds of good stuff on there. & the sauce omg the sauce

Also ice cream. I have a serious addiction.

Back