o3o Favorite Foods? o3o

Chocolate covered strawberries. Pomegranate seeds. Spinach. Mochi. Frozen Yogurt. Tiramisu. Any kind of noodles especially udon. Sushi with shrimp, salmon, or eel. :3 Margarita pizza. Black olives. Vegetarian stuffed green bell peppers. Hummus and pita bread. Guacamole. Curly fries with ranch (sounds so awful but is so good hnhnhn). Vanilla milkshakes with a banana blended in or chocolate milkshakes with a banana. Banana, peanut butter, honey sandwich. Eggy in a basket. Stuffed mushrooms and mushrooms in general. Bread <3. Vegetarian pot pie. Quiche. Coconut cream pie. Onigiri. Vegetarian dumplings.

I could go on for forever... :|

CHOCOLATE

Chocolate bars, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate candies, chocolate everything.

Chicken curry. Anything with chicken. Anything spicy. Anything with spicy chicken.
And rice. I eat so much rice... maybe too much rice. I should live in an Indian restaurant.

hmmm... can I give the entire category of shellfish? I can't choose between shrimp, scallops, muscles and lobster -.-

Italian and Mexican food!

But specifically..
Chocolate covered ANYTHING
Mexi Fries
Chicken Fried Steak
Mangos
Pineapple

All fruit except for peaches. Peaches do not taste good to me for some reason. >~<

Pizza! ;0 and fries and burgers

I love love love french fries, garlic cheese fingers and fried potato slices omg

I like
  • spinach, cucumber, avocado, rice, mini sweet bell peppers, soy milk, babybels

Why can't I fix my bullet points? :'(

Last edited:
I love brown rice with vegetables, strawberries, blueberries, and alfredo pasta (which I don't eat a lot anymore).

My favorite type of food is definitely seafood. But my favorite of all is shrimp roban pasta.

Back