• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

o3o Favorite Foods? o3o

hash browns, yorkshire puddings and chicken, you can't go wrong with chicken (not all together obviously those are just 3 foods I like)

Anything considered unhealthy (besides pork/red meat, which I don't eat), haha. I love chocolate, pizza, fried chicken, cake, ice cream, chips, etc. There are some healthier foods I really like though, like apples and eggs.

This thread made me hungry too! Oh, the yummies *o*

Here's my favorite:

659677.jpg

It's crispy chicken with orange (the fruit) sauce and rice. *wipes drool*

Key lime pie and mac & cheese ;w; Not together, of course cx

Mac & cheese pizza at Cici's is bae omfg <333333

I love so much food omg. I really really love Hispanic food though. I LOVE tostadas, chicken (only off the bone, I'm really weird.) I like pretty much any fruit and any raw vegetable. But I'd probably say my favorite meal of all is chicken fettuccine Alfredo. I eat way too much noodles :(

I have a lot...I guess pasta. Just like plain noodles with parmesan and butter (not spaghetti noodles, though. I don't like those). And good sushi, Americanized Chinese food, tiramisu...the list goes on.

Omg please don't... This is a hard questions for me to answer :(

Uhh, I guess I'll just put:
-okonomiyaki
-rice
-pizza
-beef

Uhh, this is all I can think of. The list changes a lot though. The one that never changes is rice and and sometimes okonomiyaki. I guess those are my favorites hahahaha

I know this is such a kid answer but in all seriousness, probably pizza. It's just got all kinds of good stuff on there. & the sauce omg the sauce

Also ice cream. I have a serious addiction.

Back