• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Carcass' Introduction •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸ (∩`-´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

Carcass

Bells
¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Carcass' Introduction •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸ (∩`-´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

Carcass' Introduction!

Town Information

Town Name: Miville​

Mayor: Carcass

Current Villagers:​

Bluebear
Walker
Katt
Olivia
Rudy
Rasher
Shep
Teddy
Rosie

Keeping

Promised to someone

Free to go when ready

Dreamies!

Rodeo
Astrid
Chow
Stitches
Tangy
Ribot
Lucky

About me:​

Well, that took forever just to get this far. o_O Anywho, hello everyone! My name is Carcass, and this is my introduction. I became Mayor on Jan, 30, 14. Thanks to Villager(a FB page I like), I decided to try this game out. Turns out I am addicted. :p I play EVERYDAY and I am a TTer. TimeTraveler for those who don't know the abbreviation. That might explain why Sprinkle and Flora, two of my dearly beloved, decided to up and move without me knowing. I cannot wait to get them back..unless my dreamies decide to pop up. Bluebear was on the list, and thanks to someone on this website, I got him. ^_^ Hmm..what else to say. Not much else to say. I am an active player, so you will always see me on the friend list, or BF list if you have me added. I am an active night person(as this forum post will soon prove(going on midnight)), hence why I chose the Night Owl ordinance. *high fives Blathers for being night owls* I am a random person, so most people think I am fun to be around. Others just ♪stop and stare♪ Anyways, PM me if you want to talk, get to know me, hang out, etc. I am currently working on my paths(which are so darn time consuming!), so yeah. See y'all around! :)

Back