• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Everyone!

BananaWolf

banananananananananananananananananananananananana
Bells
Hi! I’m BananaWolf, a bisexual, female-identifying, animal-loving 22-year-old!

This is my first time creating an account for this website, but I have scrolled through here without an account for a few years now.
I have been playing Animal Crossing for about 10 years now, starting with New Leaf on a 3DS I got on my 12th birthday. I got New Horizons and a Nintendo Switch about a year ago, and have played it almost daily ever since.
I hope this introduction wasn’t too lame, but I am excited to be here, and to finally get to reply to others‘ posts.

BananaWolf

Welcome to the forum! Do you have any favourite villagers? Do you have a theme to your island/town?😀

Thanks for the warm welcome!
My New Horizons island doesn’t really have a theme, but I’m trying to make it a little bit cottage core, and a little whatever I feel like when I am inspired.
My favorite villagers would probably be Skye, Ione, and Marshal.

welcome!!! hope you enjoy your time here~

nice! always a fan of cottagecore islands :>

do you play any other game on your switch?
I play a little bit of minecraft, and a few Mario games, but ACNH is my favorite. I also have Happy Home Paradise, which I think makes the main game even more fun.
Post automatically merged:

hello! i love your title lol (it runs off of my screen), hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks! I like bananas, since my name (Alana) rhymes with banana, and I used to tell people my name rhymed with banana to help them pronounce it.
Also, I love your username! 🐸🎀

Last edited:
Not a lame introduction at all! Welcome to the forums, BananaWolf! I hope you have more fun here as a member than a lurker! We’re happy to have you! 💜

Marshal, Ione and Skye are a few of my favourite villagers as well! You have impeccable taste in villagers, though of course I’m definitely biased hehe.

I see that you’re an animal lover! Do you have any pets? ☺️

Not a lame introduction at all! Welcome to the forums, BananaWolf! I hope you have more fun here as a member than a lurker! We’re happy to have you! 💜

Marshal, Ione and Skye are a few of my favourite villagers as well! You have impeccable taste in villagers, though of course I’m definitely biased hehe.

I see that you’re an animal lover! Do you have any pets? ☺️
Yes, I have a brown mackerel tabby cat named Gwendolyn, and I hope to have a Samoyed someday. :)

Yes, I have a brown mackerel tabby cat named Gwendolyn, and I hope to have a Samoyed someday. :)
Aww so precious!! I love tabbies. 🥹 I’ve got a black and white kitty named Bonk! She’s a domestic shorthair, but her vet thinks she might have some siamese in her as well!

I hope you’re able to get your samoyed one day! They’re such beautiful dogs! 🤍

Bonk sounds super cute! 🥹
Here are some pics of Gwen:

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Aww look at her!!! I love when cats curl up like that, it’s so adorable. 🥹

Here’s a picture of Bonk! She’s a very silly and annoying girl, but she gets away with a lot since she’s so cute, hehe

View attachment 528261
Ohhhhhhh! I love her! I love when cats tuck their paws under like that and look like a loaf of bread!

Back