Rodeo
Astrid
Chow
Stitches
Tangy
Ribot
Lucky

About me:​

Well, that took forever just to get this far. o_O Anywho, hello everyone! My name is Carcass, and this is my introduction. I became Mayor on Jan, 30, 14. Thanks to Villager(a FB page I like), I decided to try this game out. Turns out I am addicted. :p I play EVERYDAY and I am a TTer. TimeTraveler for those who don't know the abbreviation. That might explain why Sprinkle and Flora, two of my dearly beloved, decided to up and move without me knowing. I cannot wait to get them back..unless my dreamies decide to pop up. Bluebear was on the list, and thanks to someone on this website, I got him. ^_^ Hmm..what else to say. Not much else to say. I am an active player, so you will always see me on the friend list, or BF list if you have me added. I am an active night person(as this forum post will soon prove(going on midnight)), hence why I chose the Night Owl ordinance. *high fives Blathers for being night owls* I am a random person, so most people think I am fun to be around. Others just ♪stop and stare♪ Anyways, PM me if you want to talk, get to know me, hang out, etc. I am currently working on my paths(which are so darn time consuming!), so yeah. See y'all around! :)

Back