• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Noooooooo

I'm sorry about your DS, I hope you get a new one and a new game lol

As for your cat, I think you should take it to the vet because if you have a litter box and they know that's where they're supposed to do their business, then there's something wrong. My cat did that once on the kitchen floor (except it wasn't pee lol) and that's a medical or behavior sign. I think for me it was behavior because we had just gotten him and he was probably nervous

but uh yeah, I love cats and I'd hate to find out something happened to yours :(

The reason I didn't want to tell my parents is because she always pees or poos on the floor. It tends to be in the dining room and kitchen and my dad hates animals anyway. My mom loves them but my dad always says that he thinks we shouldn't have any animals and considering my cat weed on ?200 worth of technology I don't think he would be too pleased. Thanks for the concern but I genuinely think she has behaviour issues as she is getting old and she is going senile XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow well I'm glad your DS is working now! Sorry about your cartridge though. Let me know if you need any help starting up your town. I've also had bad luck with dropping electronics into water, but the rice thing seemed to work for me too. I hope you were able to handle the pee smell though!

Thanks. Yea I told my mom but not my dad and my mom cleaned everything so you can barely smell pee. My mom said don't play it for a bit and eventually start playing again after a week or so to prevent any damage. I actually had one day delivery with my game so I have the game but not the Ds technically. I just have to wait a week :)

Back