• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

no way to connect to wi-fi to get friend code

Lyyyric__

Bells
i restarted my game bc it was overgrown and i wanted to change it up, now i regret it bc i can’t get nookingtons without someone visiting and im so sad 😭😭😭 now i’ll have to get a whole different ds and game cartridge just to do that and its so much

there is a video on youtube that shows you step by step how to connect to wiimfi, no second DS or cart required.
if you need someone to trade visits with, I'm also in need of nookingtons :)

there is a video on youtube that shows you step by step how to connect to wiimfi, no second DS or cart required.
if you need someone to trade visits with, I'm also in need of nookingtons :)
i’ll have to try it on a wi-fi with no passcode, i’ve tried a bunch of IP addresses and it doesn’t work. but yes i’ll try tomorrow and please leave your friend code and everything i will add you

i’ll have to try it on a wi-fi with no passcode, i’ve tried a bunch of IP addresses and it doesn’t work. but yes i’ll try tomorrow and please leave your friend code and everything i will add you
doing it on a wifi source with no passcode should work, if you have a mobile hotspot you can turn on that would be perfect :)

I'll send my FC a bit later since I'm not on the game rn

Back