• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

No time

I go back to studying in august so I'm playing A LOT now because I know I won't be able to play more than 3 hours a day when my course starts. I'll try getting most of the things I can in the game out of the way now (like paying for the house and expanding the shops, getting a PWP suggestion everyday...) and then just play little by little when there's no time, so I won't have to worry about grinding for bells.
The game doesn't force you to play too much everyday though, so it's ok to be slow-paced! It even helps so you don't get bored too fast.

Ladies, gents- know you priorities. One of the big draws of AC titles are what has happened can be undone. You can achieve that Perfect Town again, items can be cataloged, special events/holidays reexperienced, etc... Add to that there's a helpful, thriving community here ready to provide support.

Lemons is right it actually helps sometimes to not be able to play for too long.. I totally had no time whatsoever since I bought the game but I love it so much I just make time whenever I can, like staying up past my bed time. XD

When I first got the game I was actually in the middle of packing up and moving to a new apartment so I literally could sometimes only play for like 20 minutes a day!!

Do you really need to keep up with others? It's not a competition. Just play the game at your own pace.

I haven't been playing much either. I only get on to check up on my villagers & MAYBE even get a PWP done. Other than that I'm out enjoying my city.. with meetings & events in between :/

Real life has been taking out my New Leaf time as well. I'm not as motivated as I was back during release. Now I only water my hybrid garden, work on PWPs, talk to villagers and that's pretty much it.

Back