• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NO AC:WW WIFI Discussion Thread

TwilightKing said:
This is very serious. any news from nintendo?
Yes, I called them, and they say they are working on it...

IF ANY OF YOU GET THIS TULIP, DELETE THE LETTER AND SELL THE CONTENTS TO NOOK.

Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
This is very serious. any news from nintendo?
Yes, I called them, and they say they are working on it...

IF ANY OF YOU GET THIS TULIP, DELETE THE LETTER AND SELL THE CONTENTS TO NOOK.
What is this all about?

:unsure:

Ohhhhh.... I see, so a hacker did it?

I'm sure nintendo will be able to figure this out:
1-when have they ever let us down
2-the hacker just modified nintendo's own code

I bet they have this fixed (or maybe a patch???) by the end of the weekend.

actually...hacking is quite simple...you just need the resources and the knowledge...
why the other day, my friend hacked runescape and pulled up a private server, where you can spawn multiple items, full dragon, party hats, 1000000000000mil....
hes only 14, so that really says something....

all i gotta say...you can expect MORE hacks....

as for the tulip, its strange...i cant possibly see how nintendo is going to fix all the tulips people have already put in thier houses...people would somehow have to hook thier ds's up to thier comps...which leads to...MORE HACKS....

course, i dont know of nintendos methods...

i could DEFINATLY see someone illegally modifying a USB connector to be combatible with a ds system, using a home-made hack code...
im telling you, its not that hard to hack something, with all the crap people put out on the net, i dont see how anything is impossible to hack...

What is up with this anyway?
Nsider is no help a billion threads on it, any summary of it?

Back