• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Never been on a forum before believe it or nawt,,

goobersnart

(s)he/they/it
Bells
Hello, I'm goober! :3 I decided to join this cus I'm starting to get back into acnl again after realizing my personal quarrels with nh ^^" i'm free to chat on tumblr more than anywhere else!

Feel free to ask me questions about why I like acnl or why I prefer it over other games, I'm always welcoming for discussion !! :3c

Ugh, personal quarrels with New Horizons? Helloooo? Don't get me started, boo. 💁‍♀️💅 Bruh, I waited out in the rain at 6:00am at a Wal-Mart parking lot for that game. 😠💢 Welcome back to the Animal Crossing scene, though! 🎊 Hope you had your fun with New Leaf's online mode, 'cause that bababooey's goin' in the bin in a few weeks or something. Be a good boy/girl and give Nintendo your credit card numbers right now for their Nintendo Switch Online Membership. 💳😡💰 Oh and don't forget those whacky 3 digits on the back of the card too! 😇👍

Ugh, personal quarrels with New Horizons? Helloooo? Don't get me started, boo. 💁‍♀️💅 Bruh, I waited out in the rain at 6:00am at a Wal-Mart parking lot for that game. 😠💢 Welcome back to the Animal Crossing scene, though! 🎊 Hope you had your fun with New Leaf's online mode, 'cause that bababooey's goin' in the bin in a few weeks or something. Be a good boy/girl and give Nintendo your credit card numbers right now for their Nintendo Switch Online Membership. 💳😡💰 Oh and don't forget those whacky 3 digits on the back of the card too! 😇👍
LOL god yeah the biggest problem I have with acnh isn't the price or expansions (cus i was lucky enough for my dad to get both for me), but it was just how (imo) it was just soulless. the islanders are so damn boring and they only focused on aesthetics which....is fine...but that's not what the point of ac is at its core. animal crossing at its core was about communication, friends, and chosen family. i've played it since the gamecube, and seeing it in comparison is wild.

i've played it since the gamecube, and seeing it in comparison is wild.
Yeah, you've mentioned just about the same points I believe in. To agree with you is but an obvious and objectively correct opinion. 😛 Here's hoping the next installment of Animal Crossing on the Switch 2: Electric Boogaloo rinses out the bitter taste New Horizons left in my sharp mouth. 🤭 Until then, three cheers for the original Animal Crossing! Hip hip... Woo woo, woo woo, woo woo! 🍻✨

Yeah, you've mentioned just about the same points I believe in. To agree with you is but an obvious and objectively correct opinion. 😛 Here's hoping the next installment of Animal Crossing on the Switch 2: Electric Boogaloo rinses out the bitter taste New Horizons left in my sharp mouth. 🤭 Until then, three cheers for the original Animal Crossing! Hip hip... Woo woo, woo woo, woo woo! 🍻✨
Woo woo, woo woo, woo woo! 🍻✨

Hiiii Goober, welcome to TBT! I hope you have lots of fun here! 😊

I’ve played both New Leaf and New Horizons and prefer New Leaf as well, so I get it! I haven’t played New Leaf in years, but it’s definitely still my favourite game in the series! It’s a shame the online servers will be shutting down soon. :c

I take it Dotty is your favourite villager? 🖤

Welcome to the forums, Goobersnart. I can sympathise with your preference towards New Leaf. In my opinion, although there is more to do in New Horizons, it lacks the charm that the previous games had. New Leaf especially. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hiiii Goober, welcome to TBT! I hope you have lots of fun here! 😊

I’ve played both New Leaf and New Horizons and prefer New Leaf as well, so I get it! I haven’t played New Leaf in years, but it’s definitely still my favourite game in the series! It’s a shame the online servers will be shutting down soon. :c

I take it Dotty is your favourite villager? 🖤
Hello, I've enjoyed it here so far! :D Yeh it is sad it's shutting down, I hate that Nintendo is so picky w. online stuff.

also..yes...what gave that away...? :3
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums, Goobersnart. I can sympathise with your preference towards New Leaf. In my opinion, although there is more to do in New Horizons, it lacks the charm that the previous games had. New Leaf especially. I hope you enjoy your time here.
NH is for sure for the builders and creatives; i'm more of an immersive than anything else lol! ty for the warm welcome :3

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! 🎉💗✨

Since you said you were getting back into ACNL, did you start a new game or have you been playing your old town? 😊

"goobersnart"......that's the best user name I've ever seen.Welcome.
ehehe xD tysm!! ty for da warm welcomes!!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! 🎉💗✨

Since you said you were getting back into ACNL, did you start a new game or have you been playing your old town? 😊
I started a new save! It's Wonder, a wonderful place to stay! (clever ik :3c) it's going well so far, if you're curious, i just payed off my first house today so i no longer have a tent!

Hello, I've enjoyed it here so far! :D Yeh it is sad it's shutting down, I hate that Nintendo is so picky w. online stuff.

also..yes...what gave that away...? :3
Awe yay, I’m so glad you’re enjoying it here so far!

And hmmmmm idk….. just a hunch I had 😉

Welcome! The “nawt” makes me think you’d fit right in to early 2010s TBT :)

Welcome! Honestly, this event the forum is having is making me realize how much more I enjoy New Leaf over New Horizons, so I get it.
I also joined here during the days of New Leaf.

Back