• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nicknames

I mean I guess my nickname is Lani... because my full name is Leilani

It's not really interesting or cool though rip

My friends call me J or Jules. No one calls me by my real name unless we're just meeting or if we're not that close.

Most of my close family calls me Addy, because my older sister pronounced my name (Alex) like that when I was a baby. It's come full circle now, as her daughter now also calls me Addy :blush:

It's really really embarrassing, and i'd probably be made fun of if i posted it :rolleyes:

My name's Alan but I've also gone by Pachi for years because it sounds cuter

All of my friends call me N64 for short or even simply 64 :blush:
jDLGt6V.png

irl nicknames: bri, chicken nugget (don't ask), bean

acnl nicknames: bri, oonds, ardyspider

most of my nicknames are from jokes my friends make with me which is why they're so random, lol

no one can beat my nickname

it's subway (back in middle school) I also get called riu, sabby, and mina

Last edited:
My name is Megan so I get Meg a lot and I really like it. I honestly like any nickname cause it indicates closeness with someone and I love that feeling. <3

i wish i had a nickname! my irls have never given me a nickname. i'd adore one.
although my family calls me frankie (my name is francine, and i was named after frank sinatra presumably) but i don't like that. it doesnt sound right lol

Poizon, sometimes people just call me Mushroom for some reason, haha!

In terms of real life, for the longest time in high school everyone in my group of friends called me "Turkey" so I just went with it and to this day, I still don't know how I got coined with it.

My gaming friends still call me Gael, which was a shortened version of my character name when we played games together. I've gotten quite used to it by now, which is weird when I think about it lol. Other than that my friends and family just call me Sam. Actually for some reason my friends started calling me Salamander one day as a joke, I think referring to the speed of their bite. Can't really remember the context of how it came to be but it's become some sort of running joke in our group.

Oh man, I used to try so hard to get a cool nickname, like "Scarecrow" or some jazz. They would stick for an hour or two before everyone forgot about them. But, the year I stopped trying, I naturally got a nickname that stuck. I used to draw on one of my teacher's boards, and she began to call me "Doodles", and then everyone else did too.

I think I always had a nickname, my mom gave me several ones when little then I got another in my first days of school that I carried for years. I was not so pleased at first because the nicknames implied that I was a weirdo but I finally accepted that fact so it doesn't bother me anymore. My username here is my current nickname.

Bambie, Amburger (invented by a ten-year-old), and Panda (when I was thirteen, I had a large obsession with pandas.)

Most people at my school call me bethonio (like Antonio but Beth lmao). It was an inside joke between a friend and I at the start of high school and it kind of just stuck with me. By other people I'm usually just called Beth but I wouldn't really consider it a nickname. I've had quite a few other nicknames like boombox, because I used to always be singing, and some other ones that aren't particularly inappropriate but I feel like my post would be removed for it anyway so I'll leave it lmao.

I go by Aeryn in most cases as I'm not a fan of my real first name. (It's pronouced 'Aaron')

My niece calls me by my first syllable because the full name is too difficult for her.

Back