• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nicest stationery?

i really like the petal paper, maple leaf paper, goldfish paper, forest paper, flowery paper, cloudy paper, plaid paper.. lol i mainly like all of them.

sparklu, new years and rainbow. It's all i use :O

Bejeweled, goldfish and mushroom are my favourites, but if I had to pick one, it would have to be the goldfish stationary. I'm also fond of the composer stationary, because writing letters on composer paper just feels like a cool thing to do.

I like the floral paper and composer paper the best :) but my absolute favourite is probably the floral paper~

I would write exclusively on cheeseburger paper if I could. The mushroom and rainbow ones are pretty, too, but they lack the moxie.

I dont really use stationary/write letters anymore cuz i'm tired of my mailbox always going crazy with letters, but i have to say, i just got a letter from del written on some sparkly paper and i was taken with it. it's just so pretty!

Back