Giveaway ***NF61's Ultra Awesome Giveaway! SEE IF YOU'VE WON. CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!***

I never have any luck winning these raffles. I hope to change that today :)
I have a giant empty back room waiting to fill it up with sloppy items. *crosses fingers*

I'd like to win the full sloppy set or Bamboo grass ;o; thanks for doing this!

O___O I would like the Sloppy set, because my favorite current dog Benjamin has the set in his own house and I would love to pretend like he's living in my house, so in one of my spare rooms I would put the set in along with his picture and pretend like it's his room. LOL! I would really appreciate it! Good luck to everyone by the way XD ~ And thanks for the generous giveaway

I really would like to enter for the sloppy set, the reason why? Well I am starting college in 3 days, and the set looks exactly what my dorm room is going to be looking like xD busy college life here I come! I want to make my AC NL house, look like real life.
I also like the mystery sack.. because it is a sack.. of mystery

Hey. Thanks for being so generous and doing this! I'm entering to win the Golden Tool Set and the Resetti set. Why?
I want the Golden Tool set because I only have the golden watering can, and I'd really like to work on my town and my museum.
I also want the Resetti Model because I love Resetti xD I reset on purpose just because watching him rage amuses me and I'm going to do a DIY Resetti costume for Halloween. Oh god I would love that model.

*DRUM ROLL*

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were 58 entrees!

Here are the winners in randomized order!-

Bat
Bronzeelf
iMannySpears
Sleepy
Illanya
Saturn
Farobi
Nanalei
Nightflame750
Poliwag0

Congrats to all! I will be PM'ing you by 9:00 PM EST to collect :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you see that you have won, please CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. If you do not claim it within 24 hours, another winner will be drawn!

Last edited:
Winners who have claimed their prize(s), and will receive a PM from me by 9:00 PM EST:

1) iMannySpears -Sanshin and Bottled Ship
2) NightFlame750- Sailboat Model

*****MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A POST BELOW, CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE!*****

Last edited:
Back