Giveaway ***NF61's Ultra Awesome Giveaway! SEE IF YOU'VE WON. CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!***

Full Sloppy set! That set is amazing, yet to acquire even one piece.

Thanks for the giveaway, very generous!

I'll like to enter this because it's a great thing and i really like most of the things you have :)
The sloppy set is really cool and i really want to have the rare island things :)) :)

Thank you :D

entry post! (not sure if i already entered though)

I would like to enter to win the sloppy set! :) I'm planning on creating a 2nd character and I wanted to make his bedroom sloppy themed. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I would like to enter to win the sanshin and bottled ship! I don't really need the sanshin, but I am in love with the little bottled ship!
My dad builds ships and I would really love to have this in my AC house to acknowledge it. =)

I would like to enter because the sloppy series is amazing and I have no luck with keeping them and plus I think that this gveaway idea is awesome!!
Go NINTENDOFAN 61!!!!!!!

I would love the sea globe :) I've been island hopping without any luck, and it's one of my favorite items in new leaf :)
I already have a spot picked for it, in my mermaid room :)

Thanks for doing this and good luck everyone!

Oh i have to write why I need it.

I would like a Sloppy Set because I don't have it yet. I also want to make my alt's room to look like trash lol.

Id love to win pretty much anything! :D :D
The Sloppy Set prize is super appealing though!

I would love to enter for the Golden tool set as it would definitely help loads in fishing. :)

Either way, thanks for having this giveaway!

I'd love to enter for the golden tools!I really have NO CHANCE of getting,50 fertilizers,all bugs and fish..Plus I hate popping
balloons,and I can't seem to get 15 days of a perfect town..(only been 5 days)So, thanks for doing this! :3

I'd like to win because I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Back