• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Market Wrap-Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge congrats to all the winners!! every entry is stunning, the talent on this site never fails to blow me away. and the event was tons of fun as usual
and of course, massive thank you to the staff for putting this all together and keeping it flowing!! you're too kind to us, hope you have a much needed rest after this <3

Thank you so much staff for all of your hard work for another amazing event :) Congrats to all of the winners!! I had fun with all of the events.

hoo boy, there’s a lot to unpack here lol.

i’d like to start off by saying a huge congrats to all the winners, event and raffle alike! everyone’s entries were absolutely stunning, and the voting phase was certainly a difficult one lol. i’m super happy to see that some of the entries i voted for made it! 🥳🎉💗

the snow angel snowman collectible looks lovely! that may not have been the design i voted for, but it’s still such a pretty addition to the winter/holiday collectibles, and i’m very happy to have it in my collection! r.i.p buff snowman. 😔✊🏻

staff, thank you for another awesome event! i’m bummed that i wasn’t able to put as much energy and creativity into my entries as i would’ve liked depression & grief sucks lol, but i’m very grateful that all of my entries were accepted at least, and that i earned enough silver bells to obtain one of my dream collectibles — the snow bunny! i’m also very grateful to everyone who took the time to like my entries — even if it wasn’t an event with community voting, i still appreciate it a lot. ☺️

overall, i had a lot of fun with this event, and can’t wait to see what the next event will entail! see ya’ll next time! <3

also, the banner really is stunning. like damn.

Thanks mods and staff for a really wonderful event!
I was having a bad week, so to have won in the raffle was a really nice surprise. 😊 Hopefully my luck in general is now turning a corner! (Or I spent it all on this raffle, haha)
Everyone's entries were all so creative and beautiful! I absolutely love seeing the work of all the talented artists, but am also amazed at some of the really simple but ingenious ideas which turned out to be great submissions; it proves we don't all have to be master artists to come up with something cool. And I'm really loving Ione and this whole closing ceremony banner!! 😍 And one last shout out to Skye Spies - very nostalgic of childhood puzzles and comforting - and I liked that we had a lot of time and could take a break and come back to it if maybe one item was tripping us up, unlike events like the House of Mirrors where it matters whether we're first or not. Of course that didn't stop many of us from rushing to be first anyway;)

congrats winners! and congrats to everyone who participated. I've had a fun end of the year (to beginning of new year) thanks to the wonderful staff of TBT! these events make my day so much happier.

happy new year everyone :)

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you to the Staff for another fun event!

thank you for this amazing event again and congrats to everyone! ❤
i couldnt participate as much as i wanted this time but still had a lot of fun 🥺

I really enjoyed Skye Spies! I found it so much more relaxing than the text based game from that Halloween event. I had one of the answers as well, but couldn’t get the redemption for it for the life of me. It was the correct answer, as well. This was another wonderful event.

Thanks to the staff and everyone involved for hosting another great event.

Congrats to everyone who participated on the events, it's always nice to scroll and read/watch all the entries.

Yes, please let me know in a PM, otherwise I'll message both of you soon.
I replied to your profile which I wasn't sure is what you meant, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

I really enjoyed Skye Spies! I found it so much more relaxing than the text based game from that Halloween event. I had one of the answers as well, but couldn’t get the redemption for it for the life of me. It was the correct answer, as well. This was another wonderful event.
what was that event like? Also I agree Skye Spies was fun and relaxing.

Last edited:
I replied to your profile which I wasn't sure is what you meant, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

what was that event like? Also I agree Skye Spies was fun and relaxing.
It was a text based game where you typed different commands. It’s hard to explain but I think it was very confusing for some people.

Apparently the inline spoiler over @Username doesn't allow it to be clicked in some mobile browsers. I removed them now, but so we can keep the mention alerts, here are the winners again!

2 winners: Your choice of either one Aurora Sky, Snowflake Glow Wand, Frost Easter Egg, or Snow Bunny collectible.
  1. Congratulations @Mr_Persona!
  2. Congratulations @OswinOswald!

10 winners: 150 bells.
  1. Congratulations @Antonio!
  2. Congratulations @digimon!
  3. Congratulations @xlisapisa!
  4. Congratulations @leohyrule
  5. Congratulations @Adventure9!
  6. Congratulations @DaisyFan!
  7. Congratulations @Peach_Jam!
  8. Congratulations @Rosch!
  9. Congratulations @boring!
  10. Congratulations @moonphyx!
pog! cool to have won something, thank you for being so generous this holiday season

Yay!!🎉🎉🎉 Congrats to the winners!! Thank you staff for hosting another fun event!!😊

Thank you for hosting such a lovely event!! It was such a great fun to participate and read the other entries! Congratulations to the winners!!! ❤ ❤
Have a great year everyone!!

Thank you everyone for the fun event again! I love how the events here push me outside of my comfort zone a bit and get me to try new things.

As I've said before, I really appreciate that the start and end dates for events are staggered which helps to focus on a few events at once instead of being overwhelmed by everything.

I also liked that the lineart this time around was more simplified than in the past. The lineart I remember in the past really really beautiful and intricate but it took me so long to work on that I could never finish in time (maybe in part because I'm a beginner artist). Having it be less detailed make it more accessible and easier to complete in time while also leaving more room for creativity, I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back