Giveaway ***NF61's Ultra Awesome Giveaway! SEE IF YOU'VE WON. CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!***

nintendofan61

Bells
Silver Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (82) +
I have done tons and tons of trades on this forum. I've collected extras over the past two months, plus some stuff from my storage. Now it's time to give them away. There will be 10 winners. Here is what each will get:

1st Winner: Full Golden Tools Set and Stitches Pic! -BAT
2nd Winner: Full Sloppy Set -BronzeElf
3rd Winner: Sanshin and Bottle Ship (from the island- RARE) -iMannySpears
4th Winner: Sea Globe (from the island - RARE) -Sleepy
5th Winner: Bamboo Grass from the Tabanata -Illanya

6th Winner- Mystery Bag (A.K.A. Santa's Bag/Sack) -Saturn
7th Winner - Resetti Model -Farobi
8th Winner - Cool Globe -Nanalei
9th Winner - Sailboat Model -Nightflame750
10th Winner - Wheat Bundle -Poliwag0

Now, if you want to enter, just say what you would like to win, and why. Please only enter if you do not have any of these things. Give others a chance :)

Giveaway will end Friday, August 24th, 2013 at 5:00 PM EST. Winners will be chosen randomly on Random.org. Winners will be contacted via PM by 9:00 PM EST to set up a time to accept the good(s). Winners will also be displayed publicly on this thread.

Thank you, and lets have some fun!

NEWLY ADDED:

#6-10 winners will receive:

6th Winner- Mystery Bag (A.K.A. Santa's Bag/Sack)
7th Winner - Resetti Model
8th Winner - Cool Globe
9th Winner - Sailboat Model
10th Winner - Wheat Bundle

Keep in mind: Everything will be picked randomly. You may not get what you asked for, but hey, it's something. If you would like to trade your prize with someone else's prize, you are more than welcomed. That is entirely up to you and the other person. But please, don't sell these items, as you were given them as a gift.

Last edited:
I'd really like the golden tools because i don't time travel, and it is thus impossible for me to catch all of the bugs and fish >.<; But any of these would be welcome additions to my town. Though the golden set is impossible for me to get and so, that's what I want the most. xD

Thanks for doing this giveaway and best of luck to all who enter. c:

I'd like to enter and I really want the gold set because I can NEVER catch a shark so getting a gold fishing rod will be stressful, and I have yet to catch a scorpion, so I'd really like to get them!

Good luck to everyone~!

Hey, thanks for doing this! I would love to enter because I really love entering contests, it's always so much fun. And, also because I really would like the full sloppy set and the rare island items. Those are both really cool. Good luck to everyone! :D

I'd like to enter for the rare island items, since I don't have them :)

Thanks for doing something like this :D

I'd like to enter because island goodies are so hard-pressed to find. <3

I would like to enter for the bamboo grass because I like bamboo and pandas :3

I'd like to enter for the full sloppy set, because it would make a wonderful gift to my husband.

Hey, I would love to win because I recently started NL. It would help my town, (it has nothing but trees, and I don't even have bricks on the ground) It's pretty plain and I would love to add features. A full golden set can help my fishing to raise enough money to buy projects. Thanks. :)

I'd like to enter because I've wanted the sloppy set for a while and I only have a few items for the set. Thank you for doing this! :3

EDIT: I'd like to withdrawal, I will not be available at all on the 24th as I will be moving. Sorry!

Last edited:
I would like to win the Mystery Bag because My sister is trying to get the santa outfit without TTing and this is the last piece she needs!

I'm hoping to win the sloppy set for Folsense, my Layton-themed town :3 I currently do not have any of the set so winning the entire set would mean so much to me! ^^

I would like to win the Bamboo grass because it is a Japan-only item and it would be awesome to have a item like that for my home :)

I'd like to enter for the sloppy set because I think it's an awesome stylish set and I don't have it, and I know how rare it is to find. Plus I don't have millions to throw down to buy it from someone on the forum.

I'm entering to try to win the Sloppy Set because it looks cool, but I only have 3 pieces so far.
edit: if i win it, don't give me the TV, bed or closet because i have them

Last edited:
Back