• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Market Wrap-Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
TBTHolidayMarket2.png

Holiday Market Wrap-Up

Our Holiday Market event has now officially ended. We hope you all had a happy holiday season and a fun time spending it with us here on The Bell Tree! To wrap everything up, we'll announce the winners and results from each market stall and attraction. We also have the community-decided snowman collectible to unveil, but first, let's take a look at all of the amazing entries that were submitted over these last few weeks.

Holiday Market 2021 Gallery

Kicking off our wrap-up, we have a new official gallery to display those amazing entries. Special thanks to Mistreil for organizing and designing another gallery from our events' entries!

Event Wrap-Up

Let's wrap up each of our Holiday Market events, starting with the one that decided our new snowman collectible, Sprinkle's Snowman Stockpile.

Sprinkle%27s%20Snowman%20Stockpile.png

Sprinkle's Snowman Stockpile: After putting together many of your submitted snowman decorations, the community voted from ten designs in our poll to determine our new snowman collectible. And the winner is...

snowmanWinner.png

Snow Angel Snowman!

This design used decorations submitted by BungoTheElf and IonicKarma. Our snowman is now complete, but the event's official snowman designer is still operational if you'd like to give it a try. Combine any amount of submitted decorations to dress up the snowman.

Quinn%27s%20Quintessential%20Quilts.jpeg

Quinn's Quintessential Quilts: Ten nominated quilt designs were voted for by the staff, which were then voted for by the community. Congratulations to our winners! The top three will receive a trophy collectible and the top five will receive 300 TBT bells. The first place winner will receive the very rare animated Snow Globe collectible.

1st place: Blink.
8bl.png

2nd place: Firesquids
3fi.jpg

3rd place: river
6ri.jpg

4th place runner-up: Rosch
10ro.png

5th place runner-up: Izrael
5iz.png

6th - 10th place runner-ups: Aquilla, princess.looking.for.frog, Muna, Zakira, and Merielle

Cookie%27s%20Celebratory%20Compositions.png

Cookie's Celebratory Compositions: Ten nominated writing and image entries were voted for by the staff, which were then voted for by the community. Congratulations to our winners! The top three will receive a trophy collectible and the top five will receive 300 TBT bells. The first place winner will receive the very rare animated Snow Globe collectible. Click the usernames to read their entries in the event thread.

1st place: Mr.Fox

2nd place: Blink.

3rd place: Bekaa

4th place runner-up: Rosch

5th place runner-up (tie): JellyLu

5th place runner-up (tie): ellienoise

7th - 10th place runner-ups: Zakira, Aquilla, chawwee,
Aniko

Harvey%27s%20Feast.png

Harvey's Feast: Ten nominated New Horizons feasts were voted for by the staff, which were then voted for by the community. The top three will receive a trophy collectible and the top five will receive 300 TBT bells. The first place winner will receive the very rare animated Snow Globe collectible. Congratulations to our winners! The top three were actually only within one vote of each other.

1st place: Chibi.Hoshi
1ch.jpg

2nd place: lieryl
3li.jpeg

3rd place: river
9ri.jpg

4th place runner-up: Airysuit
7ai.jpeg

5th place runner-up: Snowesque
6sn.png

6th - 10th place runner-ups: _Donut_, oak, Firesquids, Cheery Delight, and Aquatic_Amy

Call%E2%80%99s%20Cozy%20Colors.jpeg

Cally's Cozy Colors: Ten nominated colored line art entries were voted for by the staff, which were then voted for by the community. The top three will receive a trophy collectible and the top five will receive 300 TBT bells. The first place winner will receive the very rare animated Snow Globe collectible. Actually our first place user for this event has already won first place in another event! The Snow Globe is unique, so we can only send one, but we'll be sure to mention both achievements in its description. Congratulations to all of our winners!

1st place: Blink.
7bl.png

2nd place: BungoTheElf
3bu.png

3rd place: Millysaurusrexjr
4mi.png

4th place runner-up: pipty
9pi.jpg

5th place runner-up: banjomins
8ba.png

6th - 10th place runner-ups: Aquilla, Rosch, Hatori, nerfeddude, and Aniko

Opal%27s%20Opalescent%20Ornaments.png

Opal's Opalescent Ornaments: Here are the top thirteen ornaments voted for by the community using post reactions in the event thread. Our final community-made Christmas tree turned out great!

1st: LittleMissPanda2nd: Firesquids3rd: S.J.3rd: ~Kilza~
1-LittleMissPanda.png
2-Firesquids.png
3-S.J..png
3-~Kilza~.png
5th: Mr.Fox5th: amemome5th: pochy8th: Rosch
5-Mr.Fox.png
5-amemome.png
5-pochy.png
8-Rosch.png
8th: digimon8th: shellbell11th: tarepanda3ame12th: Clockwise12th: skarmoury
8-digimon.png
8-shellbell.png
11-tarepanda3ame.png
12-Clockwise.png
12-skarmoury.png

Pate%27s%20Playful%20Pageant.jpeg

Pate's Playful Pageant: As you've seen, we displayed many amazing holiday-themed island reps in our banner from this event! Your post reactions determined the top entries that were selected.

Group one (top 3) - Rosch, Merielle, Firesquids
Rosch_Merielle_Firesquids.png

Group two (4th - 6th) - Plume, kaylee, Snek
Plume_kaylee_Snek.png

Group three (7th - 8th) - zissou, -Lumi-, oak.
zissou_-Lumi-_oak.png

Group for (10th - 12th) - tarepanda3ame, LittleMissPanda, Crash
tarepanda3ame_LittleMissPanda_Crash.png

Tucker%27s%20Toasty%20Tavern%20Trivia.png
Skye%20Spies.png
Advent%20Calendar%202.png
12%20Days%20of%20Collectibles.png
Sydney%27s%20Seasonal%20Styles.png

Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia: Answers, percent answered correctly.

Skye Spies: Click each round's post in the thread to see the answers.

Advent Calendar: Special Snowflake collectible raffle results.

12 Days of Collectibles: See the results for each day in the first post.

Sydney's Seasonal Signatures: Nothing to wrap up for this event except to say that you all did a great job decorating your profiles!

Raffle Winners

With 5588 raffle tickets sold, the Holiday Market Leftover Silver Bells Raffle could be one of our biggest raffles yet! However, there can only be twelve winners, including only two collectible winners. That means you have to be super lucky to win, but without further ado, let's draw our lucky winners now...

2 winners: Your choice of either one Aurora Sky, Snowflake Glow Wand, Frost Easter Egg, or Snow Bunny collectible.
  1. Congratulations Mr_Persona!
  2. Congratulations OswinOswald!

10 winners: 150 bells.
  1. Congratulations Antonio!
  2. Congratulations digimon!
  3. Congratulations xlisapisa!
  4. Congratulations leohyrule!
  5. Congratulations Adventure9!
  6. Congratulations DaisyFan!
  7. Congratulations Peach_Jam!
  8. Congratulations Rosch!
  9. Congratulations boring!
  10. Congratulations moonphyx!

Happy New Year, TBT!

Thank you for joining us for our latest holiday and winter event. As always, special thanks to all of the staff of The Bell Tree who helped make this possible. You can see what everyone did to help create this event in the Staff Credits section of the original event thread, which has now been updated with some additions for this closing thread, including our new Bell Tree Market banner created by Laudine and the entry gallery created by Mistreil. I'd also like to give another extra thank you to the staff who helped go through all of the many hundreds of entries to pick our top tens for voting.

If you're expecting a collectible, bells, or some other prize, they should be distributed tomorrow. The event items will remain in the shop for a little while longer, but spend them as soon as possible!

That was quite a lengthy closing ceremony thread, but we're finally done! And we're also done with another year on The Bell Tree! We'll see you during our next event, whenever that may be. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Loved this event! Really fun to do, especially at christmas time. Thanks staff for all your hard work!!!!

I still can't believe my ornament ended up being one of the favorites, and tied for 3rd at that! It's definitely an honor to have a bunch of people like my ornament that much!

Congrats to all the winners in the various events, well deserved! And congrats to the raffle winners as well! Thanks to the staff for running another successful event!

I've been wondering: is there any criteria you have to fulfill to have your entries put up in the event galleries? Do you stop including users after a certain amount because of bandwith or display limits? Because either there's entries missing like in the Halloween gallery or none of my devices work properly

Also yay snowangel

I've been wondering: is there any criteria you have to fulfill to have your entries put up in the event galleries? Do you stop including users after a certain amount because of bandwith or display limits? Because either there's entries missing like in the Halloween gallery or none of my devices work properly

Also yay snowangel
If you notice your entry (or someone else's) is missing, let me know! We automatically pull everything that was accepted, but sometimes things get skipped or the image links get broken in the process.

Congratulation to all the winners! Thank you to the staff for all those fun events and nice collectibles.♥

Omg, the banner is everything! Would love to buy a print of it actually, it's stunning!
It's so lovely we get to see everything in the gallery as well ^^
Thank you once again for the event! I feel so happy to see my name mentioned several times - so I know it was worth the effort I put into my entries!

If you notice your entry (or someone else's) is missing, let me know! We automatically pull everything that was accepted, but sometimes things get skipped or the image links get broken in the process.
Most of mine weren't on there except for my Quinn's quintessential quilts entry, and I thought it was because it was the only one with over 10 reactions (like and love)

A huge, hearty thank you to TBT staff for hosting an AMAZING event! ❄🎉 This was my first event onsite, and I'm absolutely looking forward to participating in future ones. I got a real kick out of seeing my rep in the banner, hehe.

Congratulations to all of the winners, and everyone who entered! I loved scrolling through ALL of the submissions on the threads and seeing everyone's humor and creativity.

Happy holidays and new year, TBT friends. ❤

Thank you! I didn't fully particpate in every event this year but I had a blast reading and looking at others' submissions. You once again outdid yourselves staff 💚

Thanks for another spectacular event! I enjoyed participating in this one! I’m glad there were tasks for everyone, including people who do not own a copy of New Horizons. Thank you for including everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful new year!

That's strange, not a single one of my entries ever showed up in the gallery lol. I participated in all the Halloween events back in October and figured that I submitted them too late to be included. Maybe all my images broke because I uploaded them through imgur? I used the native uploader this time though. Kinda funny it happened to all of my entries so far 😂 very mysterious, Thank you though
_______
I'm happy to see that the snowman dress-up game is still online. That was my favorite thing about the entire event by far

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting another great event! Each activity was a lot of fun and I loved seeing all the new collectibles and the return of some old festive favourites!

Congratulations to all the winners, so many amazing entries throughout the event ☺

Seeing my bauble up there (and 1st place no less) really has me seeing stars 🤩 I'm happy so many people enjoyed it!

I can't stop looking at the banner, though, it's absolutely incredible! I'm mesmerized Ione's tail, such intricate detail! <3<3<3 Thank you Staff for hosting another fun, awesome event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back