Holiday Market Wrap-Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so grateful for being chosen and considered for this year's event! Actually, It was the first time I ever participated in the seasonal events in the forums and it was so much fun. Thank you for the votes, and the prize, and all of the effort the site administrators put in to make these things so special!

As a side note, I can't believe the froggy snowman didn't win LOL. It was very cute, although my favorite one was the ripped snowman.

It was a text based game where you typed different commands. It’s hard to explain but I think it was very confusing for some people.
sounds interesting but hard
Post automatically merged:

I am so grateful for being chosen and considered for this year's event! Actually, It was the first time I ever participated in the seasonal events in the forums and it was so much fun. Thank you for the votes, and the prize, and all of the effort the site administrators put in to make these things so special!

As a side note, I can't believe the froggy snowman didn't win LOL. It was very cute, although my favorite one was the ripped snowman.
I'm sure we'll get a froggy only it's not a snowman to return for another chance. Which questions me where's the froggy chair collectible, it should be a thing.

Congrats to all the winners! 🎉

I’m not very active user myself but this event really hooked me up. I enjoyed most of the activities (some were just so creative and unique!) and participating was really fun. Huge thanks to the Staff for this!

I'm a little late but congrats to all winners!! 🍻 💝

I had the best time participating in the events and it's an honour to be featured next to such talanted people, thank you 🥺

@river I wish you can teach me how you did that quilt! It's so nice

Pick up some thread and fabric and go for it! It's a lot simpler than it looks and surprisingly intuitive. 🤩

For that extra bit of inspiration I'd recommend having a paper due the following week and a work deadline coming up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back