• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Market Wrap-Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI this doesn’t work on mobile so just copy paste to notes I guess lol
Other inline spoilers haven’t been a problem for me viewing on mobile. It’s just these ones. I figured out the copying and pasting after frustration of not being able to click the spoilers.

I enjoyed all the coloring events! Congrats! Also the aurora sky collectible is so beautiful, must have.
Also I hope we get more crafty events and this time that relates to cutting out things and gluing❤
@river I wish you can teach me how you did that quilt! It's so nice

Last edited:
Another fun-filled event...huge thanks to the staff for being a big part of what keeps Animal Crossing alive for me.

On a personal note, I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my entry...and I'm even more thankful that The Bell Tree community creates a warm enough environment that I was comfortable telling that story...because believe me, I was hesitant.

Thanks everyone, I'm touched.

Thank you again staff for hosting another set of events and having awesome prizes to go alongside it all! Congratulations to all the winners, there is so much artistic talent in this community! :D

Apparently the inline spoiler over @Username doesn't allow it to be clicked in some mobile browsers. I removed them now, but so we can keep the mention alerts, here are the winners again!

2 winners: Your choice of either one Aurora Sky, Snowflake Glow Wand, Frost Easter Egg, or Snow Bunny collectible.
  1. Congratulations @Mr_Persona!
  2. Congratulations @OswinOswald!

10 winners: 150 bells.
  1. Congratulations @Antonio!
  2. Congratulations @digimon!
  3. Congratulations @xlisapisa!
  4. Congratulations @leohyrule
  5. Congratulations @Adventure9!
  6. Congratulations @DaisyFan!
  7. Congratulations @Peach_Jam!
  8. Congratulations @Rosch!
  9. Congratulations @boring!
  10. Congratulations @moonphyx!

Apparently the inline spoiler over @Username doesn't allow it to be clicked in some mobile browsers. I removed them now, but so we can keep the mention alerts, here are the winners again!

2 winners: Your choice of either one Aurora Sky, Snowflake Glow Wand, Frost Easter Egg, or Snow Bunny collectible.
  1. Congratulations @Mr_Persona!
  2. Congratulations @OswinOswald!

10 winners: 150 bells.
  1. Congratulations @Antonio!
  2. Congratulations @digimon!
  3. Congratulations @xlisapisa!
  4. Congratulations @leohyrule
  5. Congratulations @Adventure9!
  6. Congratulations @DaisyFan!
  7. Congratulations @Peach_Jam!
  8. Congratulations @Rosch!
  9. Congratulations @boring!
  10. Congratulations @moonphyx!
Do I just tell you here which collectible I want? Sorry l never did this before

Thank you TBT staff for such an amazing holiday event! This community is just full of creativity and love! 😍 😍 😍
I would also like to extend my gratitude to everyone who supported my entries. Really really appreciate it!

Also, a huge congratulations to all the winners and all the participants. All the 2021 events have been so much fun! It just gets better and better! Looking forward to what 2022 has to offer!

Last edited:
First of all, I wanted to say the first thing I saw was Ione in that beautiful banner and it made my night. Truly amazing artwork! I had a really great time during the event and was pleased with the variety of activities/collectibles. The Snowflake Glow Wand is in my top 10 favorites now, the Dreamy Bear Plush is absolutely adorable, and the new design for the snowman makes me glad I decided to buy one from someone. The amount of Silver Bells to be earned was way more generous than I was expecting. A big congrats to all the winners, and thank you to the staff who made this event possible. The effort you guys put in for this website is astounding and very much appreciated. There was no better way to end 2021! 🥳

thank you for the staff for coordinating such wonderful and fun events! and thank you, tbters, for making this holiday season a great one <3 i can't wait to share memories with all of you in the coming year, and i can't wait to see how all of us as a community grow and change as time goes on. i'll be here for all of it! :]

Congrats to all the winners, there were so many creative and amazing entries!

Thanks staff for yet another great holiday event, had a lot of fun and here's to another great year! 🥂

Congrats to winners! Didn't really have time to full-on participate in events this time but I enjoyed calendar and the raffles .. even though I didn't win as per usual :p

Also @Jeremy will lights be gone soon?

Also just want to say all the backdrops were amazing and I'm sure more people than me want permanent ones. Though this round and the spoppy ones before are some of my faves!

Congrats to all the winners!! ☃️🥳 and thanks for the support on my nomination 😊

And of course thanks for this great event!! It was very festive and a lot of fun to participate in, especially the Skye Spies and Ornament event were very creative events and a lot of fun! 🎄🦌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back