• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Wii Information!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
New confirmed stuff!

-The nun-chuck is going to have a simplified version of the Revolution controller's features, called an accelerometer, which senses pointing, and has a gyroscope, ala Warioware Twisted. It does NOT have 3D sensing, like the Revolution controller does.

-The Revolution controller will feature 'force-feedback' and standard rumble; the first is a technique that immerses the player further into the game. For example, in Zelda for Revolution, a monster hits you; the Revolution controller itself moves backwards. Another example is when swords meet, you will actually feel the pressure of the sword pushing down on your sword. This is accomplished with gyros spinning rapidly in the controller.

-Confirmed launch titles include Madden 2007, Red Steel, Super Smash Bros. Revolution, and others; we'll find out more about the launch lineup at E3, and perhaps beforehand! The confirmed Revolution gamelist is as follows -

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Wii
Metroid Prime 3
Raid Over The River
Super Smash Bros. Wii
The Simpsons Wii
Madagascar 2
Beijing 2008
Free Radical Project (Untitled)
Elebits
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
The Legend of Zelda Wii
Sadness
Animal Crossing Wii
Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting
TNA iMPACT!
n-Space Wii Project (Untitled)
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Transformers (2007)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2007 (Untitled)
Spider-Man 3 Wii
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Super Mario Wii
Camelot RPG (Untitled)
Sonic The Hedgehog Wii
Donkey Kong Wii
Killing Day
Soul Caliber (next-gen sequel)
Red Steel
Disney/Pixar's Cars
Midway Wii Project (Untitled)
Trauma Center Wii
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
Madden NFL 2007
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Pangya Golf
Natsume Wii Game
Kid Icarus Wii
Blitz Games Project (Untitled)

Lots of great stuff awaits!

*Looks at lack of Mario games* Gotta get POTC 3! If Cars is gonna be on the rev it should be coming out soon!

Bulerias said:
-The Revolution controller will feature 'force-feedback' and standard rumble; the first is a technique that immerses the player further into the game. For example, in Zelda for Revolution, a monster hits you; the Revolution controller itself moves backwards. Another example is when swords meet, you will actually feel the pressure of the sword pushing down on your sword. This is accomplished with gyros spinning rapidly in the controller.
:eek::O:O:O:O

*Drools*

Best thing I've heard the revolution will have yet!

Force feedback sounds.... AWESOME! man I can't wait to have some swordfights with the controller now! Wow, all that info made me forget about the name Wii

:p

Bulerias said:
Super Smash Bros. Wii
The Legend of Zelda Wii
Animal Crossing Wii
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Sonic The Hedgehog Wii
Donkey Kong Wii
=O Oh... My... GOD! I didn't know about these games! *dies*

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Super Smash Bros. Wii
The Legend of Zelda Wii
Animal Crossing Wii
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Sonic The Hedgehog Wii
Donkey Kong Wii
=O Oh... My... GOD! I didn't know about these games! *dies*
Haha.

:p

Almost all of the games on the list I posted are bound to be awesome... Except a certain game where the main character is, err, a sponge. >_>;;

LOZ Wii, that sucks

dude I hope they make a Starwars game where you can use the controler as the lightsaver and kill people! AND THEN FIGHT ON WFC!!!

:D

:D :lol: :yes:

henhouse said:
LOZ Wii, that sucks.

dude I hope they make a Starwars game where you can use the controler as the lightsaver and kill people! AND THEN FIGHT ON WFC!!! :D :D :lol: :yes:

-
Maybe they will call it Wii-fi connection.

:D

Yea that would be cool!

Back