• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giving Skylanders Pokémon Types

paleogamer11

Bells
Something I have seen before was giving the non-Pokémon Super Smash Bros. playable characters Pokémon types and recently, I had the idea of doing the same thing for a franchise that I used to like a lot as a kid: Skylanders. The games take place in a fictional universe made up of islands floating in the sky known as Skylands. In each game, you can play as a number of hero characters known as Skylanders and each one represents an elements. Originally, there were eight elements, but some years after the series began, at least two more elements were added. Each Skylander starts with two basic attacks but can get upgrades to their moveset. With that said, I will designate at least one Pokémon type for each Skylander, starting with the first game: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure:

Bash: Dragon/Rock
Boomer: Fairy/Steel (I don’t know much about him, so if you have a better type combination for him, let me know)
Camo: Dragon/Grass
Chop Chop: Ghost/Steel
Cynder: Dragon/Ghost
Dino Rang: Rock/Dragon
Double Trouble: Psychic/Dark
Drill Sergeant: Steel/Ground
Drobot: Dragon/Steel
Eruptor: Fire
Flameslinger: Fire/Fairy
Ghost Roaster: Ghost/Dark (I also don’t know much about him, so if you have a better type combination for him, let me know)
Gill Grunt: Water/Steel
Hex: Ghost/Psychic
Ignitor: Fire/Steel
Lightning Rod: Electric/Flying
Prism Break: Rock
Slam Bam: Ice/Fighting
Sonic Boom: Flying/Normal
Spyro: Dragon/Flying
Stealth Elf: Fairy/Dark
Stump Smash: Grass/Fighting
Sunburn: Fire/Dragon
Terrafin: Ground/Fighting
Trigger Happy: Normal/Steel
Voodood: Psychic/Dark
Warnado: Rock/Flying
Wham Shell: Fighting/Water
Whirlwind: Flying/Dragon
Wrecking Ball: Poison
Zap: Dragon/Electric (If I could, I can also make him three types, adding Water, but I’m choosing not to do that, so I picked the two types I thought suited him best)
Zook: Grass

Let me know what you think.

Back