• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
-12 million bells
-50 NMT
-Cherry blossom petals 4 stacks
-Valiant Statue

That would be 82TBT correct?
Hi! Here's your order and total:
  • 12 million IGB: 12 TBT
  • 50 NMT: 25 TBT
  • 4 stacks cherry blossom petals: 20 TBT
  • Valiant statue: 25 TBT
Total: 82 TBT, correct :) your order will take 4 trips to complete. Once you're ready please feel free to PM me~

Hi, if you have the Capricorn Fragments still I would be happy to order some from you. I didn't have any meteor showers during that period so I missed out unfortunately.

Hi, if you have the Capricorn Fragments still I would be happy to order some from you. I didn't have any meteor showers during that period so I missed out unfortunately.
Hello! Thank you for reserving your order :) once I'm finished with the trade above I'll PM you to deliver your order! I appreciate your patience~

Hi, could I order:
4 Pagoda
3 Stonehenge
4 Warrior statues
2 Valiant statues
2 Robust statues
1 Gallant statue

360 tbt, right?
Hello! Here's your order and total:

4 pagoda: 100 TBT
3 Stonehenge: 75 TBT
4 Warrior statues: 60 TBT
2 Valiant statues: 50 TBT
2 Robust statues: 50 TBT
1 Gallant statue: 25 TBT

Total: 360 TBT, correct :) your order will be ready to go once I receive payment + dodo code~

Back