• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I would like to buy the following:

- 3 stacks of hardwood
- 3 stacks of stone
- 1 Valiant Statue

Also, I know you're in the process of breeding more of them, but if you have any Black Roses, I would take as much as you have available right now. Thank you! :)

Hi! I would like to buy the following:

- 3 stacks of hardwood
- 3 stacks of stone
- 1 Valiant Statue

Also, I know you're in the process of breeding more of them, but if you have any Black Roses, I would take as much as you have available right now. Thank you! :)
Hi! Total will be 55 TBT :)

As for black roses, I only have 2 still.... :( They kind of are refusing to breed more lol

I'm sorry I can't be of any help, but once they start producing more I'll definitely let you know!

Can I get some more bells from you? Same amount (12 mil) 😁
Coming right up! Please PM me a code once you're ready 🙂
Post automatically merged:

May I too, get another 12m bells please? My first order has me now hoarding igb. Haha.
You got it ^^ I will PM you once it's your turn. I appreciate your patience!

no photos today because i'm really low on materials ☆

could i get 10 stacks of regular wood and 5 stacks of clay please ^-^
i'm bad at maths, i think that's 75tbt but if not i'll get less stuff lol

no photos today because i'm really low on materials ☆

could i get 10 stacks of regular wood and 5 stacks of clay please ^-^
i'm bad at maths, i think that's 75tbt but if not i'll get less stuff lol
10 stacks of regular wood: 50 TBT
5 stacks of clay: 25 TBT

Total: 75 TBT 💕 your maths is spot on!

I'm currently working my shift and won't be home until later today, if you're cool with waiting~ I'll message you once I can get on my Switch ☺️

10 stacks of regular wood: 50 TBT
5 stacks of clay: 25 TBT

Total: 75 TBT 💕 your maths is spot on!

I'm currently working my shift and won't be home until later today, if you're cool with waiting~ I'll message you once I can get on my Switch ☺
tysm 😊
also no worries i'm pretty busy and won't be online for a while anyway 🌟

Back