• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
-12 million bells
-50 NMT
-Cherry blossom petals 4 stacks
-Valiant Statue

That would be 82TBT correct?
Hi! Here's your order and total:
  • 12 million IGB: 12 TBT
  • 50 NMT: 25 TBT
  • 4 stacks cherry blossom petals: 20 TBT
  • Valiant statue: 25 TBT
Total: 82 TBT, correct :) your order will take 4 trips to complete. Once you're ready please feel free to PM me~

Hi, if you have the Capricorn Fragments still I would be happy to order some from you. I didn't have any meteor showers during that period so I missed out unfortunately.

Hi, if you have the Capricorn Fragments still I would be happy to order some from you. I didn't have any meteor showers during that period so I missed out unfortunately.
Hello! Thank you for reserving your order :) once I'm finished with the trade above I'll PM you to deliver your order! I appreciate your patience~

Hi, could I order:
4 Pagoda
3 Stonehenge
4 Warrior statues
2 Valiant statues
2 Robust statues
1 Gallant statue

360 tbt, right?
Hello! Here's your order and total:

4 pagoda: 100 TBT
3 Stonehenge: 75 TBT
4 Warrior statues: 60 TBT
2 Valiant statues: 50 TBT
2 Robust statues: 50 TBT
1 Gallant statue: 25 TBT

Total: 360 TBT, correct :) your order will be ready to go once I receive payment + dodo code~

Back