• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Looking for a Calm Painting, Mysterious Painting, Nice Painting, Proper Painting, and a Robust Statue at the listed price.

I'd also be interested in a Cancer Table, if you happen to have one.

Looking for a Calm Painting, Mysterious Painting, Nice Painting, Proper Painting, and a Robust Statue at the listed price.

I'd also be interested in a Cancer Table, if you happen to have one.
Thank you for visiting my shop! I do have all the requested items, yes ☺️🖤 the total comes to 15 TBT forum bells~ would you prefer to meet up at my island or yours?

Thank you for visiting my shop! I do have all the requested items, yes ☺️🖤 the total comes to 15 TBT forum bells~ would you prefer to meet up at my island or yours?
I prefer to fly to your island. Send me a Dodo Code when you like, and I'll send you the bells.

Edit: Thank you for the lovely trade!

Last edited:
Hey there, could I order 1 each of the following material stacks?

🏆 Gold nuggets (9 stacks)
💫 Star fragments (16 stacks)
⭐ Large star fragments (14 stacks)
♒ Aquarius fragments (12 stacks)
♈ Aries fragments (10 stacks)
♋ Cancer fragments (9 stacks)
♑ Capricorn fragments (13 stacks)
♊ Gemini fragments (10 stacks)
♌ Leo fragments (13 stacks)
♎ Libra fragments (11 stacks)
♓ Pisces fragments (10 stacks)
♐ Sagittarius fragments (10 stacks)
♏ Scorpius fragments (12 stacks)
♉ Taurus fragments (11 stacks)
♍ Virgo fragments (13 stacks)

I'm not online every day here so might reply a little slow, but don't worry I'll reply. Thank you! :)

Hey there, could I order 1 each of the following material stacks?

🏆 Gold nuggets (9 stacks)
💫 Star fragments (16 stacks)
⭐ Large star fragments (14 stacks)
♒ Aquarius fragments (12 stacks)
♈ Aries fragments (10 stacks)
♋ Cancer fragments (9 stacks)
♑ Capricorn fragments (13 stacks)
♊ Gemini fragments (10 stacks)
♌ Leo fragments (13 stacks)
♎ Libra fragments (11 stacks)
♓ Pisces fragments (10 stacks)
♐ Sagittarius fragments (10 stacks)
♏ Scorpius fragments (12 stacks)
♉ Taurus fragments (11 stacks)
♍ Virgo fragments (13 stacks)

I'm not online every day here so might reply a little slow, but don't worry I'll reply. Thank you! :)
I'm online a little while longer tonight and can do a quick trade if you're available now? If not no worries! I'm available every day from morning until night :) my time zone is EST~ hopefully we can catch one another!

I'm online a little while longer tonight and can do a quick trade if you're available now? If not no worries! I'm available every day from morning until night :) my time zone is EST~ hopefully we can catch one another!
Yes now would be great, thanks so much for replying so quickly!

edit: figured it out, sent you 30 TBT :)

Last edited:
Yes now would be great, thanks so much for replying so quickly!

Sorry for such a noob question, how do I sent the TBT to you? I've only done this once or twice before a long time ago 😅
Happy to explain! The easiest method is to simply click on the number next to my "Bells" which will then open up a little window, allowing you to donate bells (TBT) I hope this helps!

The total due is 30 TBT for 15 stacks of materials ☺️💖 I'll confirm the payment as soon as the TBT has been received, thanks so much!~

Happy to explain! The easiest method is to simply click on the number next to my "Bells" which will then open up a little window, allowing you to donate bells (TBT) I hope this helps!

The total due is 30 TBT for 15 stacks of materials ☺️💖 I'll confirm the payment as soon as the TBT has been received, thanks so much!~
thank you for your help, just sent the 30 tbt to you!

Hello! Could I please get 300 NMT?

I’m also looking for a few DIY items, but no problem of these aren’t possible. I’m looking for a blossom viewing lantern, dark tulip wreath, flower stand and horizontal organizer. Thanks!

sent you a pm with the code to visit!
Great! Will check it out now ☺️👍
Hello! Could I please get 300 NMT?

I’m also looking for a few DIY items, but no problem of these aren’t possible. I’m looking for a blossom viewing lantern, dark tulip wreath, flower stand and horizontal organizer. Thanks!
Hi! I do have the requested items available, yes :) just to be sure, it's the items themselves you would like, not the DIYs correct? If so, I can craft them for you.

The horizontal organizer comes in several different colors. Was there a particular one you would like or is the default white okay?

Hello! I have a large-ish order, if that's OK! 🙏

Service: drop-off
Availability: anytime
TBT Total: 62

Genuine Paintings
Glowing Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Detailed Painting - 2 TBT
Flowery Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Scenic Painting - 2 TBT
Twinkling Painting - 2 TBT

IGB + NMT
4 million IGB - 4 TBT
20 NMT - 10 TBT

Material Stacks
Bamboo shoots x2 - 4 TBT
Bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Young spring bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Cherry Blossom Petals x2 - 4 TBT
Vines x2 - 4 TBT
Glowing Moss x2 - 4 TBT
Orange Pumpkins - 2 TBT
White Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Yellow Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Green Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Oranges - 2 TBT

Hello! I have a large-ish order, if that's OK! 🙏

Service: drop-off
Availability: anytime
TBT Total: 62

Genuine Paintings
Glowing Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Detailed Painting - 2 TBT
Flowery Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Scenic Painting - 2 TBT
Twinkling Painting - 2 TBT

IGB + NMT
4 million IGB - 4 TBT
20 NMT - 10 TBT

Material Stacks
Bamboo shoots x2 - 4 TBT
Bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Young spring bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Cherry Blossom Petals x2 - 4 TBT
Vines x2 - 4 TBT
Glowing Moss x2 - 4 TBT
Orange Pumpkins - 2 TBT
White Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Yellow Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Green Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Oranges - 2 TBT
Thanks for stopping by my little shop! I have everything ready for 62 TBT, correct 💰 It will take a couple of trips but I'm available now or whenever it's easiest for you!

Dodo code me anytime and I'll head right over with the first batch of goodies 👍

Back