• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello, love,
I’d like to place an order:
200 NMT = 100 TBT 🥰
Thank you for visiting my shop! 🐸💖 I'll be available to trade in about 20 minutes from now. Once I get home I'll be sure to message you so that we may set up a time. I appreciate your patience~
I'd like to order a few more material stacks, please:

Maple leaves x3
Acorns x2
Pine cones x3

Total TBT: 16

Pick-up preferred this time for the nook miles rewards.
You bet! I'm on my way home. In about 20 minutes I'll be available to open my gates for you. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for visiting my shop! 🐸💖 I'll be available to trade in about 20 minutes from now. Once I get home I'll be sure to message you so that we may set up a time. I appreciate your patience~

You bet! I'm on my way home. In about 20 minutes I'll be available to open my gates for you. Thank you for your patience!
Sounds great, no rush. I’ll be available whenever 🥰 I sent over the 100 TBT, just let me know when you’re ready. Thanks a bunch!

Hey hey Panda!! I'm back again, love this shop so much!!
I'm building up my tropical island vibe, and need some new items! I would love if I could get these gullivarrr items:

Hula Doll
Pirate barrel x2
Pirate sideways barrel x1
Pirate ship helm x1
Pirate ship cannon x1
Pirate treasure chest x2

To add on to this order, I was wondering if you had the ability to craft any Pave Festival items?? I'm not sure how requesting something like this works, but if it's possible I'd be willing to pay whatever TBT price!

I would LOVE IT if these were at all possible to order? I kinda want as many as possible, but I understand shopping limits, so is this number possible?

Festivale Lamp (color Red) x4
Festivale Garland (color Red) x2
Festivale Parasol (color Red) x2
Festivale Confetti Machine x1 (color Red)
Festivale Flag (color Red) x2

I'm mostly just wondering if making these items is possible for you, and I'm completely flexible to your pricing. Let me know what you think!! 😁 and if it's not possible at all just say Shut Up Jake No, lolol. Thank you soo much!!

Hey hey Panda!! I'm back again, love this shop so much!!
I'm building up my tropical island vibe, and need some new items! I would love if I could get these gullivarrr items:

Hula Doll
Pirate barrel x2
Pirate sideways barrel x1
Pirate ship helm x1
Pirate ship cannon x1
Pirate treasure chest x2

To add on to this order, I was wondering if you had the ability to craft any Pave Festival items?? I'm not sure how requesting something like this works, but if it's possible I'd be willing to pay whatever TBT price!

I would LOVE IT if these were at all possible to order? I kinda want as many as possible, but I understand shopping limits, so is this number possible?

Festivale Lamp (color Red) x4
Festivale Garland (color Red) x2
Festivale Parasol (color Red) x2
Festivale Confetti Machine x1 (color Red)
Festivale Flag (color Red) x2

I'm mostly just wondering if making these items is possible for you, and I'm completely flexible to your pricing. Let me know what you think!! 😁 and if it's not possible at all just say Shut Up Jake No, lolol. Thank you soo much!!
How about I get your order ready AND tell you to shut up at the same? Why not have both? 😁😍🤭 lololol kidding, of course! (....or am I? Heehee!)

Unfortunately, the Pavé Festivale items can't be crafted nor ordered from the catalog 😣 they can only be obtained by giving Pavé feathers. And even then I'm pretty sure what you get from him is random. Sorry about that!

But I do have the requested Gullivarrr items ready for you if you're still interested? Just let me know!

How about I get your order ready AND tell you to shut up at the same? Why not have both? 😁😍🤭 lololol kidding, of course! (....or am I? Heehee!)

Unfortunately, the Pavé Festivale items can't be crafted nor ordered from the catalog 😣 they can only be obtained by giving Pavé feathers. And even then I'm pretty sure what you get from him is random. Sorry about that!

But I do have the requested Gullivarrr items ready for you if you're still interested? Just let me know!
LOL

Understood!! Yes, I'm still interested in those Gullivarrr items. I can come pick them up whenever! (unless you prefer to drop off, of course.)
Thank you so so much! How much would those items be in TBT?

LOL

Understood!! Yes, I'm still interested in those Gullivarrr items. I can come pick them up whenever! (unless you prefer to drop off, of course.)
Thank you so so much! How much would those items be in TBT?
That'll be 16 TBT total for 8 items :) you can come pick up! I'll be afk so I won't reply in-game, but your order will be right in front of the airport. KN9RW

Thank ye for shopping!~

Back