• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Looking for a Calm Painting, Mysterious Painting, Nice Painting, Proper Painting, and a Robust Statue at the listed price.

I'd also be interested in a Cancer Table, if you happen to have one.

Looking for a Calm Painting, Mysterious Painting, Nice Painting, Proper Painting, and a Robust Statue at the listed price.

I'd also be interested in a Cancer Table, if you happen to have one.
Thank you for visiting my shop! I do have all the requested items, yes ☺️🖤 the total comes to 15 TBT forum bells~ would you prefer to meet up at my island or yours?

Thank you for visiting my shop! I do have all the requested items, yes ☺️🖤 the total comes to 15 TBT forum bells~ would you prefer to meet up at my island or yours?
I prefer to fly to your island. Send me a Dodo Code when you like, and I'll send you the bells.

Edit: Thank you for the lovely trade!

Last edited:
Hey there, could I order 1 each of the following material stacks?

🏆 Gold nuggets (9 stacks)
💫 Star fragments (16 stacks)
⭐ Large star fragments (14 stacks)
♒ Aquarius fragments (12 stacks)
♈ Aries fragments (10 stacks)
♋ Cancer fragments (9 stacks)
♑ Capricorn fragments (13 stacks)
♊ Gemini fragments (10 stacks)
♌ Leo fragments (13 stacks)
♎ Libra fragments (11 stacks)
♓ Pisces fragments (10 stacks)
♐ Sagittarius fragments (10 stacks)
♏ Scorpius fragments (12 stacks)
♉ Taurus fragments (11 stacks)
♍ Virgo fragments (13 stacks)

I'm not online every day here so might reply a little slow, but don't worry I'll reply. Thank you! :)

Hey there, could I order 1 each of the following material stacks?

🏆 Gold nuggets (9 stacks)
💫 Star fragments (16 stacks)
⭐ Large star fragments (14 stacks)
♒ Aquarius fragments (12 stacks)
♈ Aries fragments (10 stacks)
♋ Cancer fragments (9 stacks)
♑ Capricorn fragments (13 stacks)
♊ Gemini fragments (10 stacks)
♌ Leo fragments (13 stacks)
♎ Libra fragments (11 stacks)
♓ Pisces fragments (10 stacks)
♐ Sagittarius fragments (10 stacks)
♏ Scorpius fragments (12 stacks)
♉ Taurus fragments (11 stacks)
♍ Virgo fragments (13 stacks)

I'm not online every day here so might reply a little slow, but don't worry I'll reply. Thank you! :)
I'm online a little while longer tonight and can do a quick trade if you're available now? If not no worries! I'm available every day from morning until night :) my time zone is EST~ hopefully we can catch one another!

I'm online a little while longer tonight and can do a quick trade if you're available now? If not no worries! I'm available every day from morning until night :) my time zone is EST~ hopefully we can catch one another!
Yes now would be great, thanks so much for replying so quickly!

edit: figured it out, sent you 30 TBT :)

Last edited:
Yes now would be great, thanks so much for replying so quickly!

Sorry for such a noob question, how do I sent the TBT to you? I've only done this once or twice before a long time ago 😅
Happy to explain! The easiest method is to simply click on the number next to my "Bells" which will then open up a little window, allowing you to donate bells (TBT) I hope this helps!

The total due is 30 TBT for 15 stacks of materials ☺️💖 I'll confirm the payment as soon as the TBT has been received, thanks so much!~

Happy to explain! The easiest method is to simply click on the number next to my "Bells" which will then open up a little window, allowing you to donate bells (TBT) I hope this helps!

The total due is 30 TBT for 15 stacks of materials ☺️💖 I'll confirm the payment as soon as the TBT has been received, thanks so much!~
thank you for your help, just sent the 30 tbt to you!

Hello! Could I please get 300 NMT?

I’m also looking for a few DIY items, but no problem of these aren’t possible. I’m looking for a blossom viewing lantern, dark tulip wreath, flower stand and horizontal organizer. Thanks!

sent you a pm with the code to visit!
Great! Will check it out now ☺️👍
Hello! Could I please get 300 NMT?

I’m also looking for a few DIY items, but no problem of these aren’t possible. I’m looking for a blossom viewing lantern, dark tulip wreath, flower stand and horizontal organizer. Thanks!
Hi! I do have the requested items available, yes :) just to be sure, it's the items themselves you would like, not the DIYs correct? If so, I can craft them for you.

The horizontal organizer comes in several different colors. Was there a particular one you would like or is the default white okay?

Hello! I have a large-ish order, if that's OK! 🙏

Service: drop-off
Availability: anytime
TBT Total: 62

Genuine Paintings
Glowing Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Detailed Painting - 2 TBT
Flowery Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Scenic Painting - 2 TBT
Twinkling Painting - 2 TBT

IGB + NMT
4 million IGB - 4 TBT
20 NMT - 10 TBT

Material Stacks
Bamboo shoots x2 - 4 TBT
Bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Young spring bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Cherry Blossom Petals x2 - 4 TBT
Vines x2 - 4 TBT
Glowing Moss x2 - 4 TBT
Orange Pumpkins - 2 TBT
White Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Yellow Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Green Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Oranges - 2 TBT

Hello! I have a large-ish order, if that's OK! 🙏

Service: drop-off
Availability: anytime
TBT Total: 62

Genuine Paintings
Glowing Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Detailed Painting - 2 TBT
Flowery Painting x2 - 4 TBT
Scenic Painting - 2 TBT
Twinkling Painting - 2 TBT

IGB + NMT
4 million IGB - 4 TBT
20 NMT - 10 TBT

Material Stacks
Bamboo shoots x2 - 4 TBT
Bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Young spring bamboo x2 - 4 TBT
Cherry Blossom Petals x2 - 4 TBT
Vines x2 - 4 TBT
Glowing Moss x2 - 4 TBT
Orange Pumpkins - 2 TBT
White Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Yellow Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Green Pumpkins - 2 TBT
Oranges - 2 TBT
Thanks for stopping by my little shop! I have everything ready for 62 TBT, correct 💰 It will take a couple of trips but I'm available now or whenever it's easiest for you!

Dodo code me anytime and I'll head right over with the first batch of goodies 👍

Back